EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the world.
Join our growing team, we're looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
Candidates for this position must be highly-motivated, tenacious, and self- starters. If you are interested in being part of something extraordinary and like working alongside people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers, then this is the team for you.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel revenue for EcoVadis
- Scheduling initial meetings and discovery calls for Account Executives
- Conducting high-level discovery and educational conversations with Senior Executives (Directors of Sustainability or Procurement) in Target Accounts
- Sharing the importance of Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility for the supply chain of Global 500 companies
- Leveraging your teammates (Marketing and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging in order to drive opportunities in regional areas
- Maintaining activity volume/call volume with the intent to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Recording and documenting all activities and communications in Salesforce.com in order to identify trends for improvement
- Monitoring social networks for sales opportunities and leads
- Representation at events
You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to learn new skills and to build a career in sales and marketing. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills, as well as the ability to easily connect with others. Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 4-year university degree
- At least 1 year of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales and/or Marketing
- Cold-calling experience
- Experience working in Sustainability, CSR or B2B Procurement would be a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, LinkedIn
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Full time position
- Base salary
- Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.