Job Overview :
The person in this role will be is responsible for ensuring all aspects of national shopper marketing & merchandising activations, in support of brand campaigns, national consumer promotions and innovation, are developed & executed on time and with excellence. The Specialist is responsible for the tactical agency brief, creative development, production and execution of the annual shopper marketing calendar for their respective category of brands. He/she works closely with various internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure a flawless 360 degree in all channels that are on time and within budget. This person will report to the Senior Manager, Brand Activation.
- Participate in the strategic development and deployment of annual shopper marketing strategies and activities (coupons, in-store brand activations, displays/signage, mobile/digital/social media elements) for key retailers to support sales and marketing;
- Work closely with Brand, Shopper Insights, Category Management, Commercialization , RGM & Trade Strategy to develop profitable and best-in-class shopper marketing programs;
- Plan and define the scope of work, develop a budget and timelines for all activities;
- Serve as the contact for RGM & Trade Strategy and Commercialization to ensure execution of the programs developed for the brands within their respective categories;
- Assure the liaison and communication for the various programs and activities with Brand, Sales & Commercial Strategy;
- Identify and understand the different needs and strategies for specific banners in order to support customer-specific programs with the Commercialization team;
- Support post-program evaluations for activities and make recommendations for optimization;
- Support new product launches by building and executing strong marketing plans;
- Work with various creative agencies to develop retail activities using traditional and forward-thinking digital platforms.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Canadian retail industry
- Experience in Category Management, Innovation & Shopper Marketing an asset
- Experience in planning, executing and evaluating in-store promotional activities
- Experience in working with creative agencies
- Experience in working as part of a cross-functional team
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Passion for executing with excellence; results-oriented
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Ability to perform in a multifunctional team
- Sense of customer service
- Able to work in a constantly-changing and fast-moving work environment Company Overview :
À PROPOS DE KEURIG DR PEPPER CANADA
Keurig Dr Pepper Canada est la dénomination commerciale regroupant Keurig Canada Inc. et Canada Dry Mott's Inc. D'un océan à l'autre, l'entreprise propose une large gamme de boissons chaudes et froides pour satisfaire chaque besoin, partout où les gens magasinent et consomment. Keurig Dr Pepper Canada offre une grande variété de boissons chaudes et froides, commercialisés sous plus de 60 marques phares, telles que Canada Dry®, Mott's Clamato®, Van Houtte® et Timothy's®, de même que les cafetières une tasse à la fois de Keurig®.
Les principaux lieux d'activités canadiens de l'entreprise et l'équipe de direction sont situés à Montréal, au Québec et à Mississauga, en Ontario. Les usines de fabrication de boissons chaudes sont également situées à Montréal, au Québec, de même que les Services de Café Van Houtte Inc., filiale de Keurig Canada Inc. qui offre des solutions de services de boissons novateurs pour les clients hors domicile depuis des succursales situées dans 30 villes au Canada. Pour en savoir plus sur notre entreprise, visitez le www.keurigdrpepper.ca/fr/. Pour plus d'information au sujet de nos efforts en matière de responsabilité d'entreprise, veuillez visiter le www.keurigdrpepper.ca/fr-ca/notre-entreprise/responsabilite-dentreprise.
ABOUT KEURIG DR PEPPER CANADA
Keurig Dr Pepper Canada is the business name under which Keurig Canada Inc. and Canada Dry Mott's Inc. operate. From coast to coast, the Company provides a broad range of beverages for every need, available everywhere people shop and consume. Keurig Dr Pepper Canada offers a wide variety of hot and cold beverages marketed under more than 60 flagship brands, including Canada Dry®, Mott's Clamato®, Van Houtte® and Timothy's®; as well as Keurig® single-serve coffee makers.
The Company's principal Canadian offices and executive team are located in Montreal, Quebec and Mississauga, Ontario. Also located in Montreal, Quebec are the hot beverage manufacturing facilities and Keurig Canada Inc. subsidiary Van Houtte Coffee Services Inc., which offers innovative beverage services to away from home customers from branch offices in 30 Canadian cities. To learn more about our company, visit www.keurigdrpepper.ca. For more information on our Corporate Responsibility work, please visit www.keurigdrpepper.ca/en-ca/our-company/corporate-responsibility.