Shack Shine is looking for an exceptional Email Marketing Specialist, to join our growing team! The Email Marketing Specialist is perfect for a self-starter who enjoys building and optimizing campaigns that focus on customer acquisition and retention.
What people say about you:
You are a passionate out of the box thinker, who understands the importance of driving leads, conversions, and increasing lifetime value. You learn quickly and love to leverage technology to support different projects. You're an organizer, who enjoys crossing T's and dotting I's to ensure optimized campaigns and strategies. You are passionate about growth; both in business objectives and your professional and career development.
Who we are:
Shack Shine is an exciting, fast growing house detailing franchise. We are part of O2E Brands, the parent company of the hugely successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, and WOW 1 DAY PAINTING. Our mission is to become the leader in House Detailing as we work hard to build long term relationships with our valued customers.
A day in the life:
- Build, deploy, and optimize email marketing campaigns, strategies and automated programs
- Own targeting and segmentation, testing methodologies, goal setting, reporting, and delivery schedule
- Manage the email marketing calendar to ensure tasks are completed on-time by internal parties
- Ensure compliance with local email and marketing regulations, including CASL
- Provide email marketing support to franchise partners and internal departments
- Create and maintain accurate performance reports; communicate results and actionable insights
- Work closely with our copywriter and content teams
What you bring to the table:
- Proven ability to manage deadlines, ensure task completion and program compliance
- Experience with enterprise level CRMs, including Salesforce
- Knowledge of email platforms (ie: Silverpop/Acoustic)
- You're a go- getter; you seek out new ways to drive campaign optimization
- Exceptional communication skills across a range of different stakeholders
- You maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry best practices, trends, customer insights and shopping habits
- Keen eye for detail and report writing
Is this the marketing role with an award winning culture you've been seeking?
Send us your resume and let's talk about it!