This position is responsible for the design and production of various time-sensitive print and digital design projects including; advertisements, store signage, and promotional materials. The performance of the duties must ensure a quality service approach to all employees, customers and suppliers. All responsibilities must be performed in a manner consistent with the Farm Boy Way.
- Collaborates with Marketing Team in researching, conceptualizing, developing and executing advertising, marketing and store signage solutions in line with established brand style guidelines.
- Production of approved signage designs for all stores including the production of all stores required for new store openings.
- Revising approved designs to meet various applications and size requirements.
- Production of in store product item tags
- Organize and maintain electronic & traditional filing system, including labels, brand and graphic standards.
- Special projects as assigned.
STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Typically requires completion of a post-secondary program with an emphasis in Graphic Design plus 2 years of advertising/marketing experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Well-developed computer skills, specifically in Adobe including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge, and Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Keen eye for detail with good follow-up practices
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team player who is supportive, friendly and has a sense of humor
- Flair for creativity
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.