In 2004, Teradici set out to create the best virtual desktop and workstation experience in the world, and along the way we've enabled the most demanding use cases with requirements like top secret security, complex IT infrastructures, and intensive graphics performance. Our PCoIP technology fundamentally simplifies how computing is provisioned, managed and used.
With over 15 million endpoints deployed around the globe, we're no startup. Top government agencies, media conglomerates, production studios, financial firms, and design houses trust Teradici to support their need for secure, high-performance virtual desktops and workstations delivered from private data centers, public clouds, or any combination of both.
Teradici has an exciting opening to join the Partner Marketing team to help us enable our partners' sales and marketing teams with the tools and programs necessary to increase awareness, lead generation and sales of partners' PCoIP products and services.
Do you want to develop marketing programs that build awareness, create demand and measure results by enabling our partners? Teradici is looking for a data-driven marketing manager with the ability to work collaboratively with local and international partners. In the partner marketing manager role you will act as the primary marketing contact for our partners in collaboration to build and execute joint go to market plans and programs that enable them to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue. You will also act as the primary contact for the Teradici sales team responsible for the partner relationships, including regular participation in team calls and planning sessions.
The partner marketing manager for Teradici will work closely with product management, product marketing and sales teams to develop marketing and sales resources that clearly communicate the unique value proposition of Teradici PCoIP technology and our products. The role involves building a solid understanding of our PCoIP and Cloud Access Software technologies to create the sales enablement and marketing strategy with each partner in the program. You will work with partners to develop a marketing plan, execute events, create marketing content and sales tools to support the success of partners' products and services to drive revenue growth for Teradici.
To be successful in this role, you have a passion for technology with proven experience captivating new customers with high-impact programs and materials. You'll work closely with many teams internally to get the right message out to the market through sales enablement and marketing resources. You will play a critical role in ensuring that Teradici partners can articulate our unique value proposition and execute go-to-market plans that drive revenue for both parties.
- Design, build and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for each of your key partners
- Develop marketing content that drives awareness of joint solutions and programs that generate leads for partners
- Show our partners how to communicate the value of our technology through sales presentations, whitepapers, webinars, competitive briefs, marketing collateral, sales scripts, videos and more.
- Establish and maintain strong marketing relationships with identified partners
- Earn trust and maintain great relationships with product management, product marketing, partner marketing, and sales to support efficient development and execution of sales and marketing resources
- Refine product positioning to clearly position Teradici and Cloud Access Software in the marketplace for your audience
- Report on effectiveness of programs to the broader sales and marketing teams
- 8+ years experience in a high-tech/enterprise software B2B partner marketing, product marketing, product management or field marketing role
- Demonstrated success in partner marketing, marketing planning, technical marketing, or field marketing
- Experience working with teams in an enterprise software and/or SaaS environment
- 5+ years of writing/editing material for a technology company, preferably within the Cloud or Enterprise IT industry segment
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience
- Experience creating sales enablement content to ensure that salespeople can confidently and accurately deliver our value proposition
- Knowledge of PCoIP technology, cloud solutions, desktop virtualization, and enterprise-level IT solutions would be an asset
- Experience in working closely with sales and account teams to develop collaborative marketing plans
- A business marketing and/or technical degree is preferred
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based) and stock option grants. Our health benefits and retirement savings contributions start right away
- no waiting period! We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year)
- We develop and nurture our employees to be their best and bring their authentic selves to every team interaction. We strive for a dynamic team environment that is transparent and allows everyone to contribute and be heard.
- The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented a Work From Home initiative for all employees and we encourage our teams to stay connected virtually during this time.
- Once our office is open again, we are excited to offer:
- Monthly social events & activities
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station
- Underground and secured bike "cage"
- Fully equipped onsite gym, Basketball, "Beach" Volleyball court and weekly yoga classes
- Teradici supports remote work flexibility using our own Cloud Access Software!