TMRW Foods is a socially conscious, plant-based food company proudly cultivated in Vancouver, BC. We want to make sustainability the easy choice to make by providing flavourful and satisfying meat alternatives, made from good ingredients.
Furthermore, we're committed to driving the creation of a thriving sustainable food system, creating products that lead to healthier people and positively contributing to the protection and revitalization of our environment
- for all life inhabiting it.
This a full-time position, based in Port Coquitlam, BC, that is responsible for the development and execution of marketing plans that will drive TMRW Foods to become one of the plant-based leaders in Canada. This role requires a hands-on, resourceful, strategic thinker with a passion for changing the way people eat.
As Marketing Manager at TMRW Foods you would be responsible for the following:
- Identifying target markets, establishing clear marketing objectives that are in-line with business objectives, and developing plans and strategies to support our success in each market.
- Spearheading launches into new markets.
- Creating and maintaining analytical reporting processes across multiple platforms, And develop strategies to use data to improve our approach to contribute to continued growth in sales KPIs.
- Taking the lead on all marketing campaign and project management.
- Creating and managing marketing budgets, seeking to optimize a quantifiable ROI.
- Leading strategy on COVID-safe experiential marketing initiatives.
- Building out and streamlining TMRW's digital ads strategy
- Recommending and overseeing management of appropriate agencies and vendors to support marketing efforts.
- Building strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Working cross-functionally with our Operations, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Working closely with our Sales Manager, Sales Brokers and field team to ensure our Marketing efforts are successfully supporting new product launches and driving sales
- Working in partnership with our Marketing Specialist to identify creative needs and opportunities in our Marketing strategy
- Working in partnership with our Marketing Specialist on overall creative strategy.
- Working in partnership with our Marketing Specialist on consumer insight projects.
- Leading, mentoring and developing our marketing team.
- An alignment with our purpose
- 3-5 years experience in consumer-packaged goods marketing
- Further education in Marketing would be a plus.
- A good understanding of the plant-based food innovation space would be a plus.
- An ability to function well in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Comfort in delivering and creating successful marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Comfortable working with KPI and analytics