At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
BRAND MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE (12-MONTH TERM)
Proposify is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and results-driven Brand Marketing & Communications Associate to coordinate a variety of marketing, communications, and brand strategy activities to help us achieve world domination. You are both creative and strategic (our fave combo), a clear communicator, and a marketer at heart.
Reporting to the Chief Brand Officer, and as part of the Proposify marketing team, the Brand Marketing & Communications Associate will assist with and coordinate content development, event partner relationships and activities, internal and external communications, social media, and other activities as required.
What you'll do (and love doing)
- Manage online comments, responding appropriately and quickly on all platforms
- Assist with and participate in online events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Monitor, respond and report feedback and online reviews
- Manage our testimonial database
- Work with the external content agency and other internal squads to implement and promote social media campaigns that align with marketing and brand strategies
- Coordinate and provide support for various activities related to event and sponsorship programs
- Write and edit emails, landing pages, newsletters, presentations, and other content
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and social media trends
- Assist with various brand team activities as needed
Required Skills : What we'll love about you
- 2-5 years experience in a related role
- Experience in SaaS considered a major asset
- Degree/diploma in marketing, communications, or PR, or applicable experience
- Demonstrated experience using social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools
- Ability to track and interpret online customer engagement metrics
- Demonstrated experience writing, editing, and creating engaging content that inspires action and clear understanding
- Understanding of general digital marketing and SEO best practices
Please apply with a thoughtful cover letter and include writing samples.
What you'll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with a positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify's success.
Our vision is to make every deal a closed deal. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best closing solution for sales teams around the world.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We're in it to win it.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a thoughtful cover letter and include writing samples in PDF.
Powered by JazzHR