Overall Results Expected
As a key member of the Sales team at Modern, the Sales Coordinator will support sales through commercial contract management and special event management. The Sales Coordinator will be a key point of contact for internal/external clients accessing services of the corporate sales team.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Manage Commercial Contracts to ensure compliance, manage key dates and timeline for renewals and rate adjustments
- Ensuring that information is continually up to date and accurate in sales database.
- Generate and disseminate related reports on a regular and as needed basis .
- Performs a variety of research tasks.
- Continually work to improve internal processes and corporate branding
- Support sales leaders with project work and day to day reporting from sales tracking tools
- Execute correspondence with customer contacts through email, business letter and phone
- Provides administrative support as needed for sales team members
Perform other job-related duties as needed or assigned. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required, Associates or Bachelor s Degree in Business or Marketing Preferred
- 2 years experience in a support/administrative role preferably on a sales team
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented and process driven
- data entry and data manipulation will be central to the role
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.com (or similar CRM Software) skills at the intermediate to advanced level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills