- Spine, CMF & Enabling Technologies
Who we want
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and drive to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do:
- You will directly be responsible for the promotion and sale of Stryker products
- You will educate and inform doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products
- You will direct product evaluations in operating rooms and office settings
- You may assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
- You will keep Business Unit Director informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- You will solve product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- You will be responsible to manage and maintain a sample of inventory products
- You must understand and adhere to all operating room and pertinent Occupational Health and Safety Act guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
- You will have the necessary authority to execute above mentioned job responsibilities, and will have authority to carry out specific responsibilities defined by quality system documents
- You will have authority to recommend and initiate preventative and correction action with regard to product non-conformances and quality system activities
- There will be other duties as assigned by Manager
What you need:
- University Degree required (preferably in Science, Kinesiology, Healthcare or equivalent)
- 3+ years in an outside sales position (medical related field is required)
- Internal applicants with an equivalent combination of education, experience and performance over time at Stryker will be considered