Position Overview Successful Desjardins Insurance Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Sales Representative
- Desjardins Insurance Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. Responsibilities Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive... Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal emergency leave)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty license
- Life & Health license
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education Qualifications to be employees of a Desjardins Insurance agent in Canada are established by each independent contractor agent and may require successful completion of licensing requirements and training programs. Desjardins Insurance agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. Desjardins Insurance agents' employees are not employees of Desjardins Insurance or Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company or Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company or any of its affiliates.
- Desjardins Insurance Agent
Ready to Launch Your Career? This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you are self-motivated, possess a team spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, and Health Insurance.
- Our office is located in
King City Ontario north of Maple
- I have been an agent since 1998.
- We currently have 2 team members at our agency.
- We have 49 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Our agency has received awards including: Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, and Bronze Tablet
If you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply. Company Website: www.annaraeli.com Job Location:
- King City, ON
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents' employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.