Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Fluence Bioengineering, Inc.
Create light to improve life
OSRAM is a leading global high-tech company that utilizes the infinite possibilities of light to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities. Our innovations will enable people all over the world not only to see better, but also to communicate, travel, work, and live better. Primarily focused on semiconductor-based technologies, our products are used in highly diverse applications ranging from virtual reality to autonomous driving and from smartphones to networked, intelligent lighting solutions in buildings and cities.
Your new responsibilities
- Achieve individual sales revenue goals and contribute to reaching Commercial Ag team goals as well as overall Fluence goals.
- You will oversee all aspects of the customer relationship to assist them through the sales process from initial consultation and design through solution presentation, closing and revenue.
- Prospect and turn new opportunities into loyal Fluence customers.
- Understand customer goals early in the relationship and partner with internal technical experts and external industry partners to provide the right solutions.
- Work across Fluence with subject matter experts in areas such as lighting design, fixture engineering, installation teams, pricing and finance to meet the needs of customers.
- Respond to clients in a timely, respectful and professional manner with a keen sense of customer experience.
- Work with teams across the organization to resolve customer issues and provide world class service in a timely manner.
- Act as a Project Manager when working in a complex selling environment both within Fluence and within the customers business.
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience through accurate collection and updating of customer information, sales and history through the dedicated CRM system.
- Annually create account plans for top revenue producing, strategic accounts, review monthly with Manager and present to a wider audience as needed.
- Work with Manager to set meaningful goals that contribute to Fluence reaching our goals while serving the needs of the customer and contributing to their success.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in Horticulture Science, Agronomy, Business or equivalent
- Must have 10+ years of relevant horticultural working experience, preferably in sales/customer relations management in the controlled growing environment sectors(ie. Greenhouses)
- Required in-depth technical growing knowledge of the climate-controlled growing environment food crop and high-wire vegetable industry (ie. Greenhouses)
- Sales experience must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written) as well as a record of achieving sales goals.
- Proven track record of building productive, trust-based relationships with customers across a range of roles in production, growing, operations and pest management.