Who We Are:
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING brought to you by the same people that started the international franchise organization 1-800GOT-JUNK? and is one of the fastest growing service brands in North America. Our brand is based on a simple equation... Speed
- Quality = WOW. We are creating not just a brand, but a category in the $50 Billion Painting industry. Leveraging the expertise and resources of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, our mission is to make the ordinary business of painting, exceptional.
What's In It For You:
I will take my knowledge of the digital landscape to push WOW 1 DAY PAINTING's rapid growth to a whole new level. I'll define and deploy growth and content strategies to maximize the marketing funnels. I will work closely with a talented team to map the customer journey, identify barriers and be part of building a strategy. I will work through a range of channels to creatively connect with future franchise business owners.
I like to do work that has meaning and I'm excited about the opportunity to help people realize their dream of small business ownership. I can see that small business helps enhance our communities and provides job opportunities, and I want to be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
What You'll Do
- Generate new and creative growth and content marketing strategies
- Sound understanding of both on and offline marketing channels
- Working knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns, SEO and social media advertising
- Manage WOW 1 DAY PAINTING Social Media channels
- Research new tactics and different channels to increase brand awareness, generate leads and increase conversion
- Ability to confidently speak to ROI, present results and lead strategy
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis
What You Bring to the Table
- A passion for digital marketing, learning new things and GROWING
- Experience using digital and social channels to drive business growth
- Understands success metrics across various digital platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables) and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to identify opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking
- Good communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- I've never met an AdWords account that I couldn't get the better of; I dream in CPC, CPA, ROI, CTR and any 3 letter acronym Google cares to create.
Does this sound like the digital marketing role you've been seeking? Curious about making a change? Send us a resume and let's talk about what an #ExceptionalJob at O2E Brands could mean for your future