Founded in 2018 by three Vancouver natives, Vessi is a direct-to-consumer footwear startup whose mission is to create products that move you forward, get you out there and let you live YOUR best life.
It started with the question of whether a shoe can do it all. And through innovation, a little ingenuity and thousands of kms clocked, Vessi was born
- giving us an everyday, anywhere kind of sneaker that you can wear in any weather.
We've become a team of #puddlehunters who love to innovate and rethink what a shoe could be, and we make sure we have a ton of fun doing just that.
We've got BIG plans for our future and as we continue to grow, we're always on the lookout for top talent to come along with us for the ride. If you're interested in joining the Vessi fam, come say hi!
To learn more, visit www.vessi.com.
We're currently on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team! This is an exciting, entry-level role if you're someone who is passionate about digital marketing, driven by performance and has a customer-oriented mindset.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to support our Marketing team with various initiatives and be a key player in managing our affiliate channel, creating and managing our Loyalty Program and assisting with email marketing analytics.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and monitor the performance of our affiliate partners in terms of sales, traffic, commissions and returns
- Provide insights based on partner's performance for future/possible campaigns
- Be the main point of contact for partners in regards to Vessi campaigns
- Create and maintain a calendar of events for the channel
- Evaluate and onboard new partners to the Vessi Program
- Work alongside the marketing team to create opportunities and leverage the channel
- Assist in creating and implementing a loyalty program
- Maintain the program by creating perks and campaigns that are attractive and engaging for our customers
- Evaluate the data provided by the platform and identify opportunities and potential customers
- Partner with different channels to create specific campaigns
- Serve as the customer advocate on our Marketing team
- Communicate with our Customer Service team to understand customer needs and create relevant perks and campaigns
Email Marketing Analytics
- Act as the liaison between Vessi and our email marketing partner
- Analyze and report channel performance to our Marketing team
What We're Looking For:
- A passion for and a good understanding of digital marketing as a whole
- 1+ years of experience in a digital marketing or related role
- Performance-driven and tech-savvy; good with data and spreadsheets
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative
It's a Bonus If You Have:
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Rakuten, Klaviyo and Google Optimize
- Familiarity with UTM's, tracking etc.
At Vessi, we are committed to building an environment where all team members feel welcome and have the opportunity to succeed. We believe that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to truly fulfill our mission and live out our core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives and skillsets to apply.
Powered by JazzHR