Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a ?CNBC Disruptor 50 Company? in 2019 and 2020, ?Technology Pioneers? by the World Economic Forum, ?Emerging Company of the Year? by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity's ?Industry Leader of the Year!?
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we've built the world's leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we've fostered a world-class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the VP of Emerging Technology, the Technical Writer is responsible for marrying the engineering and marketing worlds by creating a rich developer community (online and offline) around the topic of identity verification and building trust online. As a Trulioo developer advocate, you will have hands-on experience with APIs and SDKs and demonstrated excellence of delivering positive developer experiences at every touchpoint. You can speak the developer lingo (C++, Ruby, Python and Java), but also know how to effectively translate highly technical details into everyday language for stakeholders and non-technical audiences. You will work directly with the Emerging Technology team to help define the strategic positioning of our product and lead all developer outreach efforts.
Our Emerging Technology team consists of talented, results-driven self-starters who are able to collaborate effectively and thrive in an environment with a high level of autonomy. The team leverages industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful integrated marketing strategies and tactics that support the company's mission and business objectives.
- Nurture a developer community that is focused around education and problem-solving to address the unique challenges of identity verification and authentication in across various markets
- Optimize and improve developer experience at every touchpoint, from discovery across forums/platforms to integration and launch of frontend tools
- Collect and analyze data and user feedback from beta testing of product features and capabilities to improve performance, customer experience and satisfaction
- Define, develop and document applications and narratives to drive growth and engagement for GlobalGateway EmbedID
- Leverage data and insights to generate balanced and thoughtful perspectives for how to take our products to market
- Identify co-marketing opportunities and manage the GTM launches for key publishing partners
- Scope and support marketing strategies for different customer segments, including engagement among early product adopters and champions
- Translate highly technical details into everyday language for stakeholders and marketing materials for decision-makers
- Provide creative briefs and workflow for sales and marketing content and collateral, and project manage updates in micro-detail level to get it right
- Drive development of case studies and testimonials to highlight customers' success
- Support cross-functional meetings to drive alignment, identify dependencies, and resolve roadblocks with technology, marketing, and product.
- Produce effective marketing assets, such as demos and other tools for developers
- Build marketing campaigns to drive engagement and customer acquisition
- Ensure the right metrics are tracked and campaigns are executed in order to drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including growth marketing, product marketing, software development, business development
- BA/BS degree in computer science or engineering
- Technical writing experience is a must (writing samples required)
- Proficient in a broad range of programming languages and communities (Java, .NET, Go, Node.js, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Regularly contributes to open source projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- B2B experience is a plus
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects with exceptional time management skills
- Excellent team player with strong attention to detail
Bonus: experience creating tutorials and guides on specific API usage (impress us with your skills by including links to your tutorials and guides!)
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters
- for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe ?everyone is someone? and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.
Powered by JazzHR