Tokeet provides SaaS software and support for the short term vacation rental market. This burgeoning industry is sometimes called Property Management Software (PMS), and it is all about managing the tasks necessary to coordinate bookings on multiple web sites, communicate with guests and work staff, using AI to set prices, and handle virtual paperwork like contracts and invoicing. Tokeet is 100% bootstrapped and profitable... this is your opportunity to lead the sales effort for a startup that is already making it.
We are looking for our first on the ground Sales leader to help manage and build our customer pipeline as well as help build and manage our new team! You will be responsible for driving sales worldwide, which are currently predominantly in North America, Europe, and Asia, closing net new brands and building long term relationships with these accounts. The ideal candidate should be a natural born hunter with strong relationship building and negotiation skills. We are looking for someone who knows how to set up a sales operation for an already profitable startup and is eager to show others how it's done.
- Develop business opportunities through dedicated prospecting (Target list)
- Develop a sales plan, execute on it and maintain a sales forecast
- Manage complete and complex sales cycles as well as nurture developing accounts by ?land & expand.?
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Understand the competing products in the market to the degree necessary to close.
- Own the sales cycle
- from lead generation to closure
- Manage prospect communication and pipeline. May make a case for vendor software if appropriate.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts
- Ongoing market analysis to understand customer needs
- The role is 100% telecommuting, but figure on traveling 30% of the time.
IGNORE THE ADDRESS POSTED IN THE REQ. LOCATION IS FLEXIBLE:
- Many deals can be closed remotely.
- Large prospects may require a site visit at any worldwide location.
- Must be comfortable working on camera with virtual teleconferencing tools.
Experience and Skills:
- 4-5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience
- Demonstrated success (top 10-20% by performance) in past positions.
- Must be a big closer; know how to manage the intricacies of complex deals and demonstrate the ability to close all types of business.
- Be the kind of person who prefers to do his/her own demos for at least the early stage calls.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and connect with people from countries and cultures different from your own.
- SaaS sales experience.
- Travel / Hospitality tech sales strongly preferred.
- Experience launching a sales organization strongly preferred. But you must enjoy engaging in sales personally; we are not looking for a full time strategy manager.
- MUST speak English fluently. Additional Languages are a HUGE plus!