Trotter & Morton Facility Services provides 24/7 preventive and predictive mechanical system maintenance and repair to condominiums, commercial, and institutional buildings.
Trotter & Morton Facility Services is recruiting a sales professional with proven success closing solution-based sales by meeting or exceeding targets on a year-by-year basis for our growing business in Burnaby, BC. We are looking to hire an individual who can adhere to a disciplined and structured sales process to generate results that contribute to our business growth.
Continual client research and committed prospecting for new opportunities is necessary for success in this position. The ideal candidate will possess strong business acumen, tenacity, and a proven ability to influence an organization's top decision-makers. Additional skills necessary to succeed in this role include: computer competency, negotiation skills, and writing and presentation skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn to identify customer needs by influencing the customer via a value proposition sale
- Develop the ability to qualify prospects, set effective appointments, follow up on leads and referrals and answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner
- Develop an understanding of the prospect's decision making process, address customer concerns and commit prospect to decision making timetable
- Research proactively the prospect's organization and influences the customer to buy through thorough analysis of the clients organizational needs
- Computer competency
- Strong negotiation skills
- Writing and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Research and prospecting experience is a must
- Experience with HVAC or plumbing considered an asset
- Cold calling willingness and experience is required
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Ability to work comfortably with heights
- Generous vehicle allowance
- Uncapped commissions
We offer an excellent, competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package.
We firmly believe our employees are our best assets and we are committed to providing ongoing training and support to allow them to reach their full potential. Trotter & Morton Group of Companies is an industry-leader in safety, and we strive for an incident-free workplace in all aspects of our operations. If you have a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence, apply today and build a rewarding career as a member of our high-performing team.
Our Commitment to Diversity
The Trotter & Morton Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring talented, qualified professionals without regard to race, age, gender, or any other protected ground and to providing an environment without discrimination.
Every effort is made to provide fair and equal employment and development opportunities and to ensure that our policies regarding hiring, compensation, promotions, and transfers are based solely on skills and capabilities, job requirements, job performance, and other job-related criteria.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.