Since 1996 our people have been our number one priority: our staff and our customers. We are an award winning, employee owned company that has experienced 83% YOY growth in the last 5 years. Our customer base is expanding and so is our team. We deliver Business Solutions to mid-market companies in a broad range of industries in Canada and the United States. We are a Gold level partner with SAP for ERP software solutions (B1 & Business ByDesign), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and a Dell Boomi partner for Integration solutions (IPaaS), additionally we have our own developed products (IoT & FieldVu).
We are currently receiving an overwhelming amount of interest in our products and services, so we require someone bright, driven and skilled in the area of digital demand generation and lead nurturing to assist us in addressing prospective client questions. This is a key role that sits between marketing and sales efforts to foster relationships with audiences that are interested in our products and services.
The DDR will report to the Director of Marketing and be part of a vibrant Sales team. The DDR will proactively communicate with leads and prospective customers to validate, qualify and nurture interest in VistaVu software, services, and support, while discussing how we can meet their corporate needs and future growth plans. You will research and identify information and help create tools that will help them along in the buyer's journey.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You are an extroverted, energetic, and positive individual with great written and verbal communication skills. You are not afraid to hear no and you view immovable obstacles as an interesting challenge and opportunity to make a difference. You have a tenacious work ethic and a high activity level. You feel that research is the key to understanding companies and people. Marketing or sales is in your background, and you are a numbers-driven person who is looking for growth by connecting and leveraging digital tactics to enhance marketing's lead generation activities while driving sales results.
What will you be doing?
- Actively communicate with identified leads and prospects to follow up on interest, help answer their questions and flow through the buyer's journey to qualify and convert to sales opportunities.
- Nurture positive relationships with decision makers of leads, prospects and potential customers.
- Create information and tools that helps provide information along the buyer's journey.
- Help drive the content, presenters and awareness of our webinars and events to improve our information and promote our products and services.
- Identify and execute on digital demand opportunities to help increase our credibility in the industry, forge valuable connections with key influencers, and boost our brand awareness.
- Work to become a trusted advisor for SAP and Dell Boomi products and services in the digital space.
- Coordinate with marketing to improve lead generation campaigns and messaging based on what you are learning during nurturing conversations.
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Executive Teams to enhance marketing and sales communications strategy and execution.
- Be a positive representative of VistaVu's core values to our customers in all your interactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
What skills do you need?
- BSc or BA in business administration, digital marketing or communications is desired.
- 2+ years of a proven track record in professional sales for technology solutions.
- Love hunting for prospects with a strong background in selling and digital marketing fundamentals.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, responsive, willingness to learn, adapt to change, and excel. Proactive contributor who can recommend and implement ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct cold calls, deliver email campaigns, and navigate org charts.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities independently.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to negotiate, actively listen to prospects, and distill pain points.
- Consistent track record of making your customers raving fans.
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing tools and Sales tools (CRM, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn), and an understanding of B2B selling environments.
- B2B knowledge around ERP applications, Integration solutions, Cloud based service and how they support businesses and pain points they address is preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Notes.
- You possess a curious mind and enjoy learning new technology.
- An understanding of common business processes.
- Great sense of humor and positive attitude!
What's in it for you?
- Become an owner in a company that you will have an integral role of influencing.
- Work in an environment where our employees live our core values.
- Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America.
- Gain valuable experience in marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense.
- Competitive base pay.
- Opportunity to earn a bonus.
- Competitive Benefits.
- Investment into your ongoing advancement and knowledge.