Matrix Video Communications celebrated its 25th year in business this in 2019 and is looking forward to 25 more amazing years! We strive to be the leading technology partner, system integrator, and supplier in Canada of broadcast and audio-visual equipment. As one of Canada's leading suppliers of audio & video equipment and installation services, we have branches in Calgary, Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg and Toronto. Our headquarters were featured in Business in Calgary Magazine this year, along with receiving a Business in Calgary Leaders Award. Being the family-owned company Matrix is, we believe that our people are our greatest assets. That's why we offer a competitive salary and EMPLOYER paid benefits! We invite all candidates to connect with us on Instagram, You Tube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor and see just what a great place Matrix is to work for. www.mvcc.ca.
Matrix Video Communications Corp. is seeking a Sales Account Manager to join their amazing Sales team. This position will be responsible for Sales in the Calgary area.
- Work with clients to help them leverage technology to enhance communication and collaboration across their organization
- Manage full lifecycle of customer engagements from finding the sale to initial consult through project management and deployment and maintaining ongoing support
- Work with our Installation Team to deliver exactly the right solution to our amazing clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Accountable for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Call on target accounts and be comfortable delivering enterprise level presentations to potential clients, business partners, and industry associations
- Develop and maintain sales forecasting activities
- Keep up to date with the technology and specifications in the product lines represented by Matrix
- Our Account Managers are sales professionals, responsible for revenue generation.
- A focus placed on generating strong customer relationships and becoming their preferred provider for audio-visual products and services.
- Expands sales with existing accounts by introducing new products and services
- 3+ years of sales experience with proven history of crushing your quota
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities and go after them
- Organized and efficient with the ability to fill up your calendar and manage your time effectively
- You love to win and are a great team player
- Great communication skills with excellent speaking, listening and writing skills
- You have a car and a valid driver's license
- An unquestionable fit with our team and core values