Onlea, a global leader in online education, is looking for someone to help us teach the world. We are looking for someone with a passion for problem-solving, with the mind of a teacher, the spirit of an artist, the heart of a designer and the soul of a lifelong learner. Are you someone looking to build relationships with our diverse group of clients? Do you long to bring your skills of account management and sales to make an impact on the world? Then come to Onlea and be a part of a team that creates great learning experiences for students the world over. Our courses have won awards, are ranked amongst the top MOOCs of all time, and have been taken by over half a million people in over 160 countries around the world. If this sounds appealing, then get in touch and tell us about yourself.
The Sales Specialist seeks opportunities by locating, developing, and building upon business relationships. The role will have a focus on selling to associations, academic institutions, and businesses. A focus is placed on generating strong customer relationships and becoming their preferred provider in online learning development services.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Be a champion for Onlea's mission and vision for the development of accessible and engaging learning experiences
- Prospect new sales leads including leveraging your own network
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by understanding and determining client learning and training needs
- Conduct market research, seek potential new clients, and initiate contact with key decision-makers
- Collaborate with clients to propose innovative learning solutions
- Prepare contracts, negotiate and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Close business deals
- Represent Onlea in marketing efforts including networking events, trade shows, conferences, meetups, etc.
- Complete market research and seek prospective leads based on business development strategic goals
- Partner with marketing and support resources in the successful advancement of market penetration
- Record and report on the sales pipeline
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Attributes:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree preferred; equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered
- Proven experience and success in solutions and/or service selling role (minimum 3 to 5 years)
- Highly motivated and resourceful
- Excellent, proactive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively manage customers, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept, and manage expectations
- Team player with a positive attitude, who can also work independently and set priorities and tasks
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong sense of responsibility; someone who takes ownership of opportunities and sees them through all the way from prospecting to closing
- Desire to continuously learn and grow
- Ability to build a strong understanding of Onlea's products, services and offerings. As well as showcase Onlea's production processes, products and services
- Alignment with Onlea's core values
Our Core Values
We Work Together from diverse points of view, all in service of developing engaging learning experiences;
We are Hungry for Knowledge; and,
We Add Value to each other, to our clients and to our communities.
Why Join Onlea?
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Professional Development subsidy
- Volunteer time off day
- Collaborate with a diverse, fun, and talented team as we build the future of eLearning
- Be part of an outstanding team culture