Librestream is a fast-growing company with a globally deployed industrial Augmented Reality platform. Frontline workers in 120 countries use the Onsight AR platform on wearables and mobile devices every day to accelerate problem solving and capture data for AI-based machine learning.
Marketing Operations Specialist
Librestream is seeking a full-time Marketing Operations Specialist. In this role, you are responsible for the full martech infrastructure and stack, data processes, analysis and measurement, and best practice training for the Marketing and Inside Sales teams. To be successful, the ideal candidate will be a martech savvy professional who thrives in a fast pace dynamic environment with proven experience in identifying, driving and measuring value from tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, Salesloft and Drift.
The Marketing Operations Specialist works closely with marketing, sales and the Salesforce administrator to champion martech tool evaluation and selection, deployment and integration across the stack, database maintenance and manipulation, campaign build-out, analysis and optimization within the tools, and measurement and continuous improvement recommendations.
- Develop the martech stack across the lead lifecycle and ensure each step, from lead entry to converted customer, is operationalized and optimized cross-functionally
- Manage the systems and processes across our martech stack including tools such as Pardot, Drift, Salesloft, Google Ads/Analytics, ZoomInfo and Salesforce
- Optimize data and integration between marketing tech tools for workflows that scale
- Recommend approaches for data optimization, including data acquisition, list segmentation, data cleanliness and integrity
- Perform data cleansing and enrichment processes, driving best practices in data management
- Analyze ongoing metrics and recommend changes for improved campaign effectiveness
- Develop multi-touch attribution models and frameworks to assign credit for traffic and conversions across a variety of channels and touchpoints
- Create and optimize marketing and inside sales dashboards and reports
- Work with demand gen and inside sales to configure and analyse A/B testing results
- Develop stylized Pardot and other forms using CSS, HML and HTML that integrate across tools
- Stay current on marketing operations including trends, tools, and best practices
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Technology or Business
- 3-5 years experience in high-tech B2B marketing operations or demand generation
- Data-driven marketer; highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented, self-starter
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, a creative problem solver
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, and manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Direct experience with Pardot and Salesforce CRM including reports, campaigns and dashboards
- Experience with Inside sales tools such as Salesloft and online Chatbot tools such as Drift
- Experience with Analytic studio (BI, B2b analytics, Tableau, etc.) is an asset