We are currently looking for dedicated , driven , and enthusiastic individuals who thrive in an environment that welcomes change and are looking for an opportunity for diverse experience, advancement on a growing team.
Working under general supervision, the Business Transformation Analyst contributes to Wawanesa success by utilizing their property and casualty insurance experience in underwriting, sales, claims or billing and their keen analytical skills to apply Wawanesa's transformation themes and vision to meet business stakeholder requirements in system solution design.
Support the evaluation of business requests using property and casualty expertise and knowledge of Wawanesa's systems to develop business requirements, develop and confirm business acceptance criteria, and optimize business process wherever possible.
Participate in requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders and document the results.
Acts as a subject matter expert in strategic initiatives by partnering with Information Services in support of technology enablement.
Support analysis of business requirements for completeness and alignment with Wawanesa's transformation vision and themes.
Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Communicate system solutions in business and technical terms.
- Coordinate and participate in cross-functional team meetings to share critical information, establish work plans and business insights.
- Create test case acceptance criteria based on requirements documentation and defect resolutions.
- Assess impacts on people, process and technology.
- Contribute to process and procedure improvements and engage stakeholders as necessary.
- Contribute to the resolution of both business requirements and system issues.
- Monitor industry landscape to bring forward best practices and opportunities for new strategic partnerships.
- Develop and enhance productive business relationships by liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as the liaision between stakeholders, IS technical teams and users.
- Knowledge of system standards and IS department established methodologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completion of post-secondary degree/certificate or equivalent experience.
- Experience in property and casualty insurance or business analysis is considered an asset.
- CIP/CPCU designation or actively working towards completion of designation.
- Effective analysis and problem solving skills for collecting data to analyze options.
- Effective communication skills to share information with others.
- Strong attention to detail skills to produce deliverables that consider the areas involved.
- Effective planning and organizing skills to develop plans and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Understanding of agile practices, scrum, kanban and continuous delivery.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Wawanesa provides its employees with a respectful , challenging and rewarding environment where they can maximize their potential while contributing to the company's goals. Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages (salaries, generous vacation allowance, leave top up, goal achievement plan, premium free benefits and a pension plan). Wawanesa provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today's challenging markets.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa, apply today with your Resume.
Accommodations are available as needed for all