You may be asking why this isn't a job posting for a ?Chief Marketing Officer? or ?VP Marketing?. The type of person we are looking for would fit those titles in other organizations, but at Manifest, we believe that we can organize differently to be a more responsive, more human, more efficient and more resilient organization. We believe there is a better way to organize teams, one that can efficiently and effectively respond to new information and help solve some of the world's most pressing problems, like climate change. We utilize an evolutionary organizational structure to help us better achieve our purpose to shine a light on climate-related risk and opportunities in the capital markets. We are looking for the right leader to jump in and join us on this journey.
Who is Manifest?
We are a climate change intelligence platform
- translating what matters about climate change for business and supporting climate-smart decision-making. Manifest democratizes information and accelerates climate action in the capital markets, powering climate ready, resilient businesses that thrive.
We're combining cutting edge cognitive technology, advanced analytics, climate science, industry best practices, and much more in one simple platform to help organizations be Climate Confident?.
If you don't think that climate change is the biggest existential threat to our society, and that businesses should be acting to manage climate risk and benefit from climate opportunity, then this is not the job for you.
In January 2020, climate change visionary and entrepreneur Laura Zizzo (co-founder of Mantle314, a leading global climate change consultancy advising Fortune 500 banks, utilities, asset managers and governments), and successful technology entrepreneur Jeremy Greven (founder of Prompt Alert Inc. and Venture Capital 6SquaredCapital) joined forces to launch a software platform to help companies navigate the risks and opportunities of climate change. The platform will give companies a clear and simple way to understand, assess, govern and disclose climate-related risks and opportunities, and provide greater transparency for stakeholders. Read more about what we do and the market opportunity here.
We're a group of technology entrepreneurs, design thinkers, cognitive computing experts, climate change specialists, economists, data scientists, actuaries, financial professionals, lawyers and social scientists, who've come together to build amazing technology that helps companies respond to one of the world's biggest challenges.
We have an immense opportunity to scale our expertise to a global market that requires fast, smart support. We're building a world class team to inform and inspire substantive, positive, climate action. That is where you come in.
Who we need
We are looking for an experienced Global Head of Marketing to lead our growth. In this role, you will have full autonomy in guiding Manifest's marketing and will participate in the leadership of the organization as a whole. You will be responsible for creating and executing a holistic, strategic marketing plan from the ground up. Marketing is an integral part of manifest's strategy to scale rapidly and the primary conductor to driving international growth.
Who you are
You are a hands-on, Senior Marketing Leader who has scaled one or more SaaS companies from pre-revenue to $20+ million. You bring the ultimate marketing playbook to the table. You have a proven track record scaling enterprise solutions focused on selling to the C-Suite in large enterprise institutions including Fortune 500 private and public organizations.
You are a progressive thinker, collaborator, and customer-centric partner. With an exceptional ability to design and roll out dynamic strategies, you are obsessed with metrics, pipeline, and revenue. You are an innovative marketer: and relationship builder who can overcome roadblocks to achieve success repeatedly. You have a deep desire to radically own your impact and embrace the freedom of autonomous decision making.
What's in it for you
Challenges, impact, and inspiration. You want to drive branding and the growth of a team, channeling your passion for climate consciousness into all of our messaging. You want the professional reward of building and successfully delivering a marketing program based on your expertise, lessons learned, best practices, and creativity. You want to be part of one of the fastest growing global technology companies working on climate change, responding to a massive market opportunity ahead of a huge adoption curve, where soon thousands of public companies with trillions of dollars of market capitalization will have to disclose climate-related financial risk aligned with industry best-practice. You will lead the team that will expand our reach into international markets.
How you will make a difference:
- Define. You will strategically position and refine the brand and product for high-value lead generation, creating an innovative strategy and a tactical marketing playbook.
- Balance. You will evaluate risk and financial commitment to potential outcomes.
- Generate. You will own the top-of-sales-funnel, generating high-quality leads in collaboration with the sales team.
- Measure. You will report on your success using business-level metrics (pipeline, revenue, sales cycle, and win rate).
- Optimize. You will analyze results, leverage or pivot where necessary to increase the impact of, and engagement with, marketing campaigns and SEO.
You will spearhead the marketing roadmap and oversee the day-to-day function and overall growth of the team.
- Pioneer. You will collaborate with executive leadership to expand our reach into new international markets.
- Thrive. You will embrace and excel in a TEAL environment.
What you bring to our collaborative (virtual) space:
- The expertise. You have recent, relevant experience spearheading multiple enterprise lead-generating initiatives for SaaS products aimed at rapidly scaling success. You are intimately familiar with building an innovative B2B marketing strategy and process that is scalable and adaptable. You have a knack for translating strategy into creative insights. You are continuously seeking ways to drive effective customer engagement.
- The leadership. You have strong project management and people skills. You are an inspiring, positive, highly accountable leader and relationship builder. As we scale you will build, coach and mentor the team (currently 1 direct report).
- The analytics. You can expertly interpret SEO and other data readings to effectively guide your short and long term plans. You know how to achieve integrated communications that deliver against core KPIs.
- The passion. You are passionate about our purpose, our planet, and applying your talents to build our brand and our client base. You are interested in new ideas and new technology.
Evolve, improve, and thrive with us.
Our purpose drives everything: to inform and inspire substantive, positive, climate action. Our unified belief in this purpose drives our culture, the calibre of talent we attract, our work ethic, resolve, and determination.
Our values include a relentless focus on customers, making things simple and useful, and creating thriving ecosystems. We have other values too, but they're table stakes: transparency, integrity, authenticity, fairness, wholeness, open honest communication, agility, balance, self-management and autonomy. In short, we want to build an amazing place to work where every team member is empowered, supported, and energized.
We expect to make some mistakes along our journey, but that's all part of finding our way. We're here to learn and grow together
- to build an amazing company that makes a difference, and hopefully, has a legacy that lasts forever.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities where we live and work. We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Powered by JazzHR