JOB DESCRIPTION :
Junior Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a Jr. Marketing Coordinator who is ready to accelerate their career by tackling a diverse range of responsibilities and projects as a vital part of our team. Working as part of a small team, organization and excellent communication skills are necessary in order to help effectively position our products and services, drive both new as well as back-to-base leads, and improve our ongoing communication strategies.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, Club Division, the primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Work with the marketing team to create content drafts for corporate communications (website, emails, sales sheets, sales presentations, social media, etc.)
- Collect content, prep & schedule all email marketing
- Collect content, prep & schedule all social media posts
- Work closely with our Graphic Designer to manage online advertising & social media ensuring effectiveness of current campaigns
- Monitor website traffic trends, create analytics reports & formulate strategies for improvement
- Monitor email marketing performance, create analytics reports & formulate strategies for improvement
- Monitor social media performance, create analytics reports & formulate strategies for improvement
- Manage LinkedIn discussion board & requests to join
- Participate in one off projects as needed (Case study interviews, buyer persona development, whitepaper drafts, presentation creation, etc.)
- Ensure the continuity of our email marketing program through management of the contact database, list & segment management, and upkeep of automated workflows
THE PERSON WHO WILL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE MUST:
- Experience using Email Marketing Systems i.e. HubSpot, MailChimp, Emma or equivalent
- Be competent in Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Exhibit excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Plan and manage their time with precision
- Be able to follow directions, and independently problem solve to achieve end goals
- Stay highly organized and set priorities
- Have a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with team members
- Be inclusive and respectful of a diverse work environment and client base
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of the Club Industry
- CRM Experience i.e. Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot or equivalent
- Experience administering Online Advertising Campaigns
Business Unit:Jonas Club
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
MORE ABOUT JONAS SOFTWARE :
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas' vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ?Software for Life' and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.