Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada's largest Automotive Group?
Dilawri Group of Companies (BC Region) is currently looking to fill a position of a Marketing Strategist.
- Work with dealerships to build and implement integrated monthly marketing plans (for the sales and service side).
- Monitor and analyze all marketing activity to ensure consistency and results driven activities.
- Relay project needs in a timely and efficient manner to team members using multiple platforms.
- Identify new opportunities and create a 360-plan for all dealership events, contests, promotions, tradeshows, sponsorships, and any related activities.
- Understand brand guidelines to ensure compliancy and brand integrity.
- Manage and track the marketing budget, invoicing, and co-op submissions.
- Comprehensive media buying strategies for various channels.
- Build relationships with automotive manufacturers, vendors, agencies, and media representatives.
- Analysis of competitors marketing activity.
- Assist in the creative process and copying writing for projects.
- Other related duties as assigned by management.
- Post-secondary degree/ diploma or equivalent experience in marketing/advertising.
- Minimum 4 years of marketing experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Understanding of the media landscape and campaign management.
- Creative writing skills.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Superior MS Office skills (proficiency in MS-Office and MS-Excel) required.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada's largest automotive group with 76 franchised dealerships representing 34 automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.