Putting people first, every day:
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by providing advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.Your opportunity:
Based remotely anywhere in Canada (our sales offices are in Toronto, Ottawa, and Halifax), BDO is looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to focus their efforts on new customer acquisition, generating new opportunities from existing BDO clients, and demand generation activities. Outreach to existing BDO clients, follow up with inbound leads, outbound lead generation & qualification, and sales support are core to this role as is playing ?matchmaker? to the right leader at BDO to support or drive the sale.
Our ideal new team member is proven to confidently engage with clients on their business challenges and investigate the client's needs, as well as mastering the ability to listen, learn and respond to ensure the highest level of client and prospective client satisfaction. The ISR reports to the Inside Sales Lead, and is accountable to the Head of Sales within BDO Consulting, adding significant value to BDO through their work.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Outbound lead nurturing activities to existing and potential clients
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Collaborating with sales team to support new client pursuit (admin, coordination, contracts, nda's, etc.)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) updating and forecasting
- Ownership and responsibility for closing direct sales and working with client through sales process
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client's industry, challenges, and opportunities; clients describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Your experience and education
- Must have:
- Natural curiosity
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, writing, presenting)
- Sales acumen
- High EQ
- Nice to have:
- Experience in Inside Sales, Business Development, or Customer Service
- Post-Secondary Education
- Experience in the technology and/or consulting services that BDO provides for our clients
- French language skills
About BDO Consulting
BDO Canada LLP has spent more than 90 years providing assurance, accounting, tax, and advisory services to a broad range of clients across the country. And as a member firm of the international BDO network, we leverage access to resources and advisors in more than 150 countries around the world.
BDO Consulting seamless integrates three complementary service lines (Digital Consulting, Management Consulting and Risk Advisory Services) into a single, comprehensive portfolio of world-class services that address the major challenges confronting our clients. While our team can address the business needs of all organizations across the country, our primary focus is on the Public Sector, Financial Services, Energy & Natural Resources, Manufacturing & Distribution, Retail and Not-for-Profit industries. The BDO Consulting practice has set some very aggressive growth targets through 2021 and the addition of this role to the team directly complements the desire to achieve those targets.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with the firm's strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market leading personal time off policy. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click ?Apply now? to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.