Three Point Motors, the award-winning Mercedes-Benz, AMG and Mercedes-Benz Vans Dealership in Victoria, BC are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Sales Consultant to join their team. Do you have charisma and find yourself fueled by the excitement of meeting new people? Are you a natural born conversationalist with a talent for making others feel at ease with making decisions? If so, come and work at Three Point Motors!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We provide opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- We offer competitive compensation and group health benefits
- Additional employee benefits include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs.
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month's productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
The mission of the Sales Consultant is to build and foster relationships with our clients that goes beyond that of their ownership term. The GAIN Group and the businesses and dealerships we represent, want to be the ?preferred choice? for all of our clients and to offer them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction.
- Adaptable to all types of people and personalities while maintaining a presentable and professional appearance.
- Personable and inviting nature
- Outgoing and unafraid of meeting and engaging with new clients
- Reliable and honest individual with a strong work ethic
- Holds a valid BC driver's license
- VSA License an asset
- A criminal record check and driver's abstract report will be required upon hire