Who We Are
Teranet is an international leader and pioneer in electronic land registration systems and commerce. As the exclusive provider of Ontario's online property search and registration, we developed, own, and operate the Ontario Electronic Land Registration System
- one of the most advanced, secure, and sophisticated land registration systems in the world. In Manitoba, Teranet owns and operates The Property Registry, providing certification of titles to land, maintains land records, and offers reliable information of financial interests in personal property to the public. Teranet also offers a complementary suite of innovative solutions for a number of key industries, including real estate, financial services, law, and government and utilities.
To learn more about who we are visit our website: www.teranet.ca
We are a Canadian company and a global Innovator in electronic services and solutions. We operate one of the most advanced and secure registration systems in the world. We are the market leader in Registry Services, with best-in-class solutions for real estate, financial services, law, and government. We have a fun and collaborative culture and are one of Canada's top companies for employee engagement. We are a talent-driven organization and invest in our people and their career growth. We improve the lives and businesses of our clients.
About the Role
As a key member of the product management team, the Business Analyst is responsible for interacting with the internal and external stakeholders of Teranet Manitoba products and services, identifying and assessing needs and process improvements, capturing and documenting user requirements, and determining/validating solutions to business problems through technology or process improvements. The incumbent will work independently or under general project supervision, and will carry out the full scope of business procedural / systems reviews, evaluations, and business requirements definition
- You possess a College Diploma or University degree. This is combined with 3-5 years of related experience. An equivalent combination of work experience and education may be considered.
- You have experience in facilitation to elicit and document requirements.
- You also have experience with tools to capture and model requirements (e.g. Blueprint, Visio) and manage software defects (e.g. RMS, JIRA).
- You are knowledgeable of the Software Development process and have advanced knowledge of MS Office tools.
- You possess strong analytical and organizational skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret stakeholder business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- You have the ability and willingness to learn on the job.
- You are an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, you are also able to interact professionally with a diverse group of people; internal and external to the organization.
- You can participate in a high functioning team and drive results.
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications may be considered on an underfill basis at a commensurate classification and rate of pay. An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
What We Offer
- A competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Package
- A company with stability and strong government partnerships
- An Opportunity to be part of an organization that is in growth mode through numerous acquisitions
- An Opportunity to contribute to our teams and grow the Teranet brand
- An environment where you will be challenged and supported daily
What's It Like At Teranet
- We operate through our core values
- We have received numerous awards for our technologies and our successful partnership with the Government of Ontario.
- We have been recognized as one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers for 4 consecutive years.
- We have a rich history, and we are pleased to make you a part of our exciting future
At Teranet, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities in which we live and serve. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Come As You Are. We Like You that Way!