Req ID: 109495
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and a workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen, and Interface designs)
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing system logic difficulties.
- Implement systems applications and tests end-user processes.
- Creates/delivers correspondence, presentations, and other materials for end-user training.
- Responds to client inquiries involving application questions.
- Develops customized queries and reports utilizing complex table matrices.
- Interacts with clients, internal and external, acting as a key liaison between business and technology areas.
- Documents business rules / functional requirements to support system enhancements.
- Oversees external product vendors' performance and collaborates on future system enhancements.
- Experience or interest in being a Business Systems Analyst
- University Degree in Information Systems; Computer Science; Business or Similar Related programs.
- Understanding of IT Systems environment
- Experience or knowledge within a Healthcare/Insurance environment is nice to have
- Ability to work independently with users to define concepts and under the direction of project managers
- Analytical and product management skills required, including an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.