Colonnade BridgePort (www.colonnadebridgeport.ca (http://www.colonnadebridgeport.ca)) is a full-service real estate company, offering property management and leasing services, acquisition, development, investment management and asset management for commercial and residential properties.
We take the time to understand our clients' objectives then apply our real estate expertise and market knowledge to drive better performance. The marketing department, located in our Ottawa head-office, is looking to add a new member to its team. If you are smart, passionate, fun, thoughtful, and creative, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day execution of corporate marketing programs. In this role, you will work closely with business unit leads to help plan marketing programs and will coordinate with various team members and service providers to execute them.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with exceptional multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills to provide marketing support and expertise in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to make a difference by being involved with the planning and creative brainstorming for marketing campaigns, and through your relentless attention to details, including grammar, design, and formatting.
While not an exhaustive list, here is what you can expect to do on any given week:
- Plan, write, design, and distribute email campaigns to promote commercial leasing opportunities
- Meet with other departments to discuss and plan marketing campaigns for properties
- Coordinate the gathering of data and information for updating leasing brochures and property documents
- Taking photos of properties in the Ottawa region (weather dependent)
- Coordinating the design, editing and production of sales collateral
- Planning, writing, editing, and maintaining content on all social platforms
- Updating the corporate website and maintaining back-end databases (WordPress)
- Monitoring various marketing budgets, reviewing vendor invoices, producing purchase orders
- Coordinate with vendors, i.e. photographers, designers, event planners, printers
- Planning and coordinating various events for commercial real estate marketing programs
- Monitoring industry trends and competition, and collaborating on industry research programs
What we need you to bring to the role:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in marketing or communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to proofread and edit business documents; bilingual in English & French is an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail, including ability to proof documents for production
- Ability to travel within the Ottawa region and the GTA as needed
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, multitask and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp or a similar platform
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing content for Social Media channels, primarily LinkedIn & Instagram
- Experience working with WordPress and/or other web content management tools
- Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with Salesforce and SharePoint considered an asset
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams and Zoom considered an asset
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Colonnade BridgePort provides a dynamic work environment and offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colonnade BridgePort welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.