At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Manager, Marketing as part of the Rogers for Business Marketing team will be primarily responsible for go to market planning and execution for new product introductions and campaigns in the Data Centre portfolio. This role is pivotal to the delivery of Rogers for Business objectives and success of the sales team. To be successful in this role the Manager, Marketing will develop strong cross functional relationships with the Product, Sales and Marketing Communications teams and is accountable for delivering marketing and sales assets to promote products, new product launches, sales training materials, value propositions and thought leadership in collaboration with the broader marketing organization.
The Manager, Marketing will be responsible for maintaining a clear focus on business customer needs and experience and the role Rogers for Business services play. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing.
What You Do:
- Develop go to market strategy for products and campaigns
- Create and execute roadmap to support product, segment, regional plans
- Collaborate with Sales leaders, Product team and marketing peers to align roadmaps
- Lead go to market execution for new product introduction and quarterly campaigns, working closely with the broader marketing organization to bring these strategies to market
- Track success of execution and ensure learnings help map all subsequent campaigns and launches
- Accountable for working with the content marketing managers in creation of marketing collateral and sales assets to promote products, product launches, sales training and thought leadership that best support the customer needs and journeys
- Create value statements, use cases & competitive positioning
- Manage ad hoc requests based on projects/programs that develop over the year
- Active participant in promotional campaign creative briefs
- Own research requirements and engagement with Consumer insight team to oversee delivery
- Primarily support the Data Centre portfolio but be able to support marketing across portfolios when needed, and ensure we are driving value for Rogers for Business customers
What You Bring:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong, motivational leader with the ability to manage across teams
- Relevant experience that demonstrates strong understanding of business to business marketing
- Results driven
- Telecom experience an asset
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and timelines
- Post secondary education in Marketing or Business preferred
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Product Management
Requisition ID: 209501
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing