The B2B Marketing Coordinator will support B2B marketing initiatives with a focus on customer engagement from our best customer programs: Preferred Partner, Advisor ID, Advisor Rewards and Strategic Partner. This role will also support the Best Guest and Customer Recognition team with other key initiatives as required to support the global sales organization.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Director Best Guest and Customer Recognition and will be based in the Corporate Office Toronto for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage annual Preferred Partner Nominations Selection Cycle and onboarding of new members
- Produce marketing communications and sales tools, including videos to support the program.
- Maintain clear program procedures, MOS, policies, sales tools and FAQs for Preferred Partner and Strategic Partner programs
- Maintain and refresh content for the Preferred Partner onboarding campaign
- Through reinforced program standards and heightened awareness ensure all teams are well trained on all programs
- Collaborate with legal team to update program agreements and addendums annually
- Provide day-to-day support to hotels and operations for the programs
Advisor ID / Rewards
- Project management of rewards promotions: developing, executing, measuring and fulfilling rewards promotions (includes coordinating prizes from properties, collaborating with legal on T&Cs, delivering internal and external communications, Grand Prize video, digital sell sheet, web content, winner notifications, and prize fulfillment)
- Launch bi-monthly test and learn booking incentive promotions targeting Preferred Partner advisors
- Tracking and recognition of Advisors
- work closely with analytics to identify emerging stars, activating sales to follow-up
- Sales activations to promote Advisor ID, drive adoption and program revenue
- Manage recognition of top 100 advisors, sending personalized direct mail and activating sales teams
- Coordinate with Analytics team to provide Advisor ID Reporting Collaborate with product teams (Private Retreats, Private Jet) to create new promotions focused on driving revenue for this product category
B2B Content Development
- Drafting content briefs, gathering, proofing and verifying content accuracy from agency, and tracking to project plan
- Support the evolution and build out of global B2B sales presentations and video assets for use at sales events and in other channels
- Support development of annual festive campaign, and other global campaigns to partner program audiences
Preferred Partner Website
- Manage website content and ongoing tickets, working closely with web producer
- Website enhancement, mobile booking
- Assist with the development and implementation of a quarterly editorial calendar, liaising with the Digital Project Manager
- Provide support as needed to Travel and Event Pro Education Webinars
- Support development of tactical global sales tools, internal education and reporting analysis as assigned to activate sales
- Respond to inquiries in the global CEM inboxes
- Represent B2B team to provide monthly updates on CTIAD calls, receive feedback from sales teams
- Educational and Professional Requirement
- University or College Degree with Business, Marketing or Communications major
- Minimum 2 years of sales or marketing experience
- Communications, Sales Promotions, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Salesforce and/or Marketo experience preferred
- Technology savvy and flair to learn emerging technology
- Self-starter who is confident handling marketing and project management tasks.
- Strong analytics and revenue-driving mindset.
- Takes initiative to improve client response/engagement
- Excellent administrative, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and can manage multiple tasks under time constraints
- Ability to understand and adapt approach based on regional and cultural differences
- Demonstrated team player with ability to build strong internal and external relationships, at many levels and across significant distances
- Strong technical skills
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and capacity to learn new technologies as needed
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, improve processes, deal with unexpected issues and follow up to completion
The internal applications must be submitted and approved in Workday by December 30, 2020. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.