This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth company on a mission to bring more healthy and sustainable products into the market.
When you join our Growth team, you will join a team experienced in Sales, Marketing and Business Operations, to help innovative food and health brands launch new products and gain consumer insights on our online product testing platform socialnature.com (https://www.socialnature.com/).
We offer food and health brands an online product testing platform to get quick feedback on their new products and concepts. And we offer our community members the opportunity to sample and give feedback on the most innovative products.
Over the last 5 years, our small but mighty 20 person team has grown Social Nature to over half a million product testers across North America and has helped launch and grow over 500 sustainable brands. We've recently raised growth financing from the co-founder of Shopify, the founder of VEGA, and Active Impact Investments (a company investing in companies tackling the UN sustainability goals). And earlier this year we were recognized with a high-performance culture award.
We've always felt that everyday consumers can have a big collective impact and with climate change and human health top of mind, we feel a sense of urgency to scale like never before.
If you thrive at the intersection of passion, purpose, performance we want to hear from you!
What We're Looking For
As our Growth Marketing Coordinator at Social Nature, you will source and nurture leads through our email and inbound marketing channels. Your primary focus will be to drive lead acquisition, working collaboratively with our Sales and Marketing team members. Using your analytical skills, you'll dive into our B2B marketing campaigns and Salesforce CRM data to look for opportunities to test and optimize future marketing campaigns. This entry-level position is well-suited for an individual who has gained some work experience and is looking to build their career in B2B growth marketing and sales operations.
In this role, you will:
- Identify & acquire leads, and monitor the lead pipeline using Salesforce
- our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Maintain data accuracy and cleanliness within our customer database.
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Sales teams to craft and implement targeted, data-driven lead nurturing campaign journeys in Autopilot (our marketing automation software).
- Build reports to track campaign progress and performance, then iterate on the results to improve ROI.
- Support on copywriting for and build conversion-focused ads and landing pages.
- Craft data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and apply basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise.
- Develop and maintain customer-facing templates and marketing collateral e.g. insertion orders, sales decks, case studies.
- Triage inbound leads to the marketing inbox.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks in support of the Growth team, such as researching and coordinating advertising and sponsorship programs.
Bonus Points if you are experienced in working in any or all of: Google Analytics, Salesforce, Autopilot.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have a desire to learn and grow in the field of growth marketing, and have knowledge of the principles around customer segmentation and funnel building.
- Have strong written communication skills.
- Be comfortable diving deep into the numbers to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Be data-literate and savvy with Excel / Google Sheets.
You might be the person we're looking for if you:
- Are eager to learn and grow: you've likely had some post-secondary education, continue to seek opportunities to level up your skills, or have equivalent professional experience in a similar role.
- Like to get your hands dirty: if you have an idea, you're quick to action it and build the necessary components of any campaign journey.
- Love to optimize campaigns and are results-oriented.
- Are very detail-oriented and enjoy tying the details to the bigger picture.
- Are passionate about digital marketing and business growth.