Freight Club is more than just a logistics solution
- it's a platform that enables businesses big and small to gain a competitive edge online. The talented team at Freight Club is filled with tech lovers and eComm-experts that pride themselves on their impressive ability to leverage shipping for unstoppable eCommerce success. With an innovative platform that handles everything from booking and quoting freight to delivery tracking and claims handling, there's nothing the Freight Club team can't do.
What You'll Do:
- Have oversight of our end to end sales process and manage the process to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Assess current sales processes to understand gaps and opportunities and drive the process of optimization from concept to rollout
- Sales reporting
- periodic reporting and information management program created to best enlighten and engage various stakeholders
- Partner with People & Culture to develop a scaleable onboarding and training program to set our new Freight Club sales team members up for success and minimize their time to productivity
Who You Are:
- A seasoned pro in the realm of sales enablement (5+ years). Your years of experience include sales operations
- You're passionate about sales and have experience building and implementing sales infrastructures and training programs
- Highly organized and effective problem solver
- Have a knack for leading projects and keeping people on track against timelines
- You consider yourself to be a bit of a tech-aficionado
- strong acumen in this department and the ability to communicate how to use these platforms to non-technical individuals
- You're passionate about utilizing technology to help keep people accountable (ex. CRM, Salesloft, Asana, Excel)
Why Work Here!
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is one of North America's largest e-commerce furniture retailers with over 230,000 furniture SKUs
- making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we've seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
The Cymax Group of brands build tech that runs business. Founded in 2004, our vision was simple: design an exceptional eCommerce experience. That idea evolved into a platform that includes online marketplaces Cymax Business and HomeSquare; Freight Club, a logistics solution; and digital supply chain tech enabling manufacturers with multichannel control: Channel Gate.