Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous
- ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon's PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle. Responsibilities:
The Account Sales Executive responsibilities are focused on driving revenue and growth in assigned accounts. The ideal candidate possesses both a strong enterprise sales background that enables them to engage senior management levels and drive enterprise adoption. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. This position will be filled in Calgary, Canada or USA.
- Sells applications software solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Follows Hexagon sales methodology for opportunity management and account management.
- Maintains a healthy and balanced pipeline of opportunities. Tracks activities and progress in CRM system.
- Finds and qualifies new opportunities, identifies customers' requirements and urgency, and creates preference for Hexagon solutions.
- Understands customer's evaluation, decision and buying process. Identifies influencer's, gate keepers and decision makers.
- Positions solutions effectively against competitive offerings, internal development, and status quo. Emphasizes our key differentiators, business outcomes and value.
- Overcomes objections and removes barriers.
- Works effectively with other team members from marketing, pre-sales, consulting, legal, and services to create compelling presentations and proposals.
- Negotiates successfully to close sales.
- Identifies and aligns with key third party influencer's and business partners.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Represents Hexagon's core values to customers and prospects. Passionate to help customers resolve problems and achieve business value. Treats customers and co-workers honestly and with respect. Qualifications:
- 7+ years of software sales experience and a proven sales track record selling enterprise software.
- Power/Utility experienced is an A plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Strong prospecting / hunting skills.
- Proven ability to penetrate new accounts and leverage relationships with account stakeholders.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent communication / negotiating / closing skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, including senior executives.
- Experience selling into industrial manufacturing industries. Expereince in Power and Utilities is a plus.
- Domain knowledge in engineering, construction, completions, project controls or operations and maintenance is a plus.
- If filled in the US, MUST be able to legally work in the USA without sponsorship.