Senior Manager, Engagement & Marketing Operations
Equitable Bank, 30 St. Clair Ave West, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Req #1189
Thursday, December 24, 2020
Canada's Challenger Bank?
Equitable Bank manages over $35 billion in assets and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Equitable Group Inc. It was founded in 1970 as The Equitable Trust Company and has become Canada's ninth largest Schedule I bank. Equitable Bank offers a diverse suite of residential lending, commercial lending, and savings solutions, including high-interest savings products and GICs.
At Equitable, we have no doubt that financial services are changing. Consumers increasingly prefer to interact remotely through digital channels and are less likely to visit brick and mortar locations. That's why we launched EQ Bank in 2016. Its approach to simple and convenient banking makes it a strong contender in the industry. We believe there's an opportunity for something different, to provide better service and a better deal for our customers through digital banking.
Job Title: Senior Manager, Engagement & Marketing Operations
Reports To: VP, Marketing
Purpose of Job
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Senior Manager, Engagement & Marketing Ops is a champion for the customer and is responsible for planning and executing product marketing campaigns for EQ Bank. The role focuses on building strategy for new product launches, customer engagement and retention, while leveraging creative resources, analytics and CX insights.
- Establish immediate value and increase product knowledge for EQ Bank customers post-onboarding through guiding content strategy and campaign development
- Define and deliver against marketing KPI targets in conjunction with CX and Product teams; and be laser-focused on increasing product penetration and transaction frequency
- Work with CX and analytics teams to develop a deeper understanding of the customer, and create insight-driven marketing plans that connect with the consumer and are scalable
- Collaborate with cross-functional leads for creative development, from briefing to execution
- Work with various stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, PR, Contact Centre and Operations to ensure all are aligned on customer communication and timing
- Engage business and project leads to set and manage expectations; serve as a voice for the Marketing team to ensure EQ Bank program deliverables are met in a fast-paced environment
- Understand the tools available to measure results and optimize; identify gaps and work to resolve information gaps with Product, Analytics and IT teams
- Keep up to date with marketing communication trends and competitor tactics; identify opportunities to meet the needs of EQ Bank customers
- Coach, mentor and support a team
- University education in Marketing, Commerce, Business or related experience.
- Minimum 3 years people management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with tracking and quantifying performance across all consumer touch points
- A customer champion who enjoys collaborating with others to develop, execute and operationalize new creative ideas
- Strong digital marketing experience including funnel management and tactics, website optimization, and analytics
- A team player who can manage cross functionally and has the ability to influence others without formal authority
- Excellent time management, stakeholder management and organizational skills
- Strives under pressure and enjoys working towards ambitious targets
- Good understanding of the customer journey, usability and conversion across marketing channels
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud an asset
Equitable Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check to qualify for hire. While we appreciate your interest in applying, an Equitable recruiter will only contact leading candidates whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position