Hello, it's a new day, and it's time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life accessible for all.
Our purpose is to make life accessible.
Our compassion and knowledge set us apart. With kindness and expertise, we support individuals by delivering the right mobility, accessibility, personal care, and daily living solutions. We believe that providing people with comprehensive solutions empowers and fulfills us all.
Our role is to care.
As we strive to expand our reach and clients we care for, we are adding specialists to our teams who embody kindness, collaboration, and respect. If you want to help our clients experience their most vibrant lives while growing your career in a nurturing, learning-focused, and supportive environment
- you will love being part of Motion.
Who we need
Right now, we are adding a Sales Consultant to our team in Vernon to work directly with therapists and clients, helping them to select the custom mobility device that best suits their requirements. We need a compassionate and innovative self-starter looking to make an impact; someone who understands our industry and our clients.
Who you are
You are an extraordinary sales consultant with a genuine ability to empathize with your clients. People trust you. You want to enhance the lives of your clients using your understanding of the industry. You find personal satisfaction in solving the mobility needs of our community members in Vernon. You want to be part of a team and an organization that is a recognized national brand.
What you will do
Our clients put their trust in Motion to ensure that their mobility devices are safe and fully functional. In this role, you will:
- Drive business. Our sales consultants work directly with our clients to select the custom mobility device that best suits their needs. You will ensure that Motion is the top choice for mobility devices in the Vernon area by building relationships, keeping up with new products, and developing your knowledge of our equipment.
- Build and maintain relationships. As the driving force behind our business, you will continuously expand your network and create new relationships with Therapists, Caregivers, and other Healthcare facilities in our community. You will nurture these relationships, maintaining contact with them even after they have received the equipment as you check-in with clients and plan follow up visits.
- Create. You will craft business proposals and quotes for our clients, taking into account the funding regulations and Motion's catalogue of devices and services. You will provide our existing clients with Customer Value Plans to find opportunities to add benefit to their existing devices and services.
- Be flexible and mobile. You will spend your days traveling to different sites and client's homes within Vernon and the surrounding region. You will pull from our extensive inventory of mobility devices to demonstrate the products and services to our clients and their teams.
What you bring
- Education. You have a post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant program (business, sales, marketing, etc.). Training in Kinesiology or Health Sciences is an asset.
- Experience. You have 2+ years of sales experience within the rehab mobility equipment or Healthcare industry. You have performed in-person sales calls, working in the field, in client's homes, or facilities, demonstrating and delivering products.
- Innovation. You are a problem solver by nature and have expertise in innovating new ways to meet your customers' needs. You are creative in generating new leads. You can build out and capitalize on a network to uncover new revenue opportunities.
- Technical Skills. You are proficient with MS Office and a CRM. Exposure to Navision is a bonus.
- Communication and collaboration. You have outstanding oral and written communication skills. You can relate to people and build trust quickly. You thrive in a team environment, working with internal and external teams to drive business and satisfy our customers.
- Additional must-have requirements. You have a valid Class 5 driver's license and a clean driving record. Travel to client sites is required; however, you will be provided with a company vehicle. You have a clean criminal background check and are bondable. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Why join? We are Motion.
At Motion, we've undergone a recent transformation, and we think that's exciting. With a strong reputation as experts in our field, we're turning inwards to foster a culture of belonging, giving, and strength. Joining us now is a chance to be part of that momentum, an opportunity to make an impact in people's lives, and help create a company environment you believe in.
Thank you for taking the time to consider joining us. If you want to be part of our team, express your interest here.
Motion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us.
Powered by JazzHR