GURU is natural, it is 20 years of history and it is an ambition to grow! GURU shares its good organic energy for people to live their passions and do extraordinary things!
Our mission is clear and simple. Clean up the Toxic Energy Drink Industry. Here you HAVE to be authentic. With us you are encouraged to have an entrepreneurial mind. Here you NEED to have the passion and the energy to follow the growth pace we have!
Growth and comfort zone do not coexist! And at GURU we have chosen to grow. Here, we thrive as a team. If this speaks to you.... Continue reading!
A typical day as a GURU Field Sales Representative:
- Maintain and develop a strong and positive business relationships with customers
- Negotiating new contracts with our key retail accounts
- Work with the Retail Sales Director to strategize future sales growth following specific goals on your territory
- Collaborate with our merchandizing broker
- Increase sales volume, revenue, and profitability targets by adhering to business agreements and schedules
- Maximize product distribution throughout your territory while increasing product visibility and in-store space
- Advice customers in management of their stocks and suggest the orders to place
- Support in-store execution and market products: adding shelf space, restocking shelves and refrigerators, rotating products, counting inventory, installing promotional material, setting up displays, set prices and monitor compliance of special promotions
- Maintain inventory levels, restocking shelves and recommending appropriate item quantities to store management at time of ordering
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs by setting up displays, monitoring compliance with special promotions and store agreements
- Share wins and challenges with your Field Sales Rep mates
- Be part of an incredible Team and make a change on the health of customers
- Go to bed with a sense of pride and accomplishment
The most important thing is personality... but here are some points on experience and expertise we seek:
- You are always ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done and attain your goals
- The GURU Family walks together
- You go by ?nothing is impossible?
- A GURU adapts to any kind of situation.
- You manage pressure like a champion
- Show must go on
- You love challenges and you are a hard worker
- A GURU goes the extra mile.
- You are result-oriented
- GURU gets sh*t done
- You are true and authentic
- A GURU is bold and gold.
Our Ideal Teammate:
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Autonomous and with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A valid driver's license (mandatory)
- A car (mandatory)
- Ability to lift loads of a minimum 15 lbs repetitively
At GURU you receive more than just a paycheck:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Phone Allocation
- Health Benefits
- Physical Activity Grant (up to 600$/yr)
- Stock Option Plan Program
- Ongoing Training
- Free GURU
- GURU Swag Gear
- A bunch of other cool random stuff
- An amazing team to work with