- Experience managing teams
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 8+ years of direct selling experience
- 2+ years of managing sellers, from within a media environment
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Bachelor's degree Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
We are looking for an analytical thinker who has experience and a passion around developing and executing sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs for our sales organization. We need a leader who can work and thrive in a fast pace environment and utilize their great communication skills to manage a team. If you have a strong reputation for managing and scaling high performance sales teams and have a talent for responding effectively to market direction, consumer need and competitive positions this may be the job for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hire and develop the best: attract, hire and retain top sales talent
- Manage a team of direct reports in selling search, display and programmatic media.
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that help to increase performance of your team
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Enable your team to exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Have and promote customer obsession; ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- Build strategy for the performance sales channel
- Partner across organizations to ensure the sales channel is setup for success
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Management and coaching skills
- Display and search advertising experience
- Understand user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ecommerce experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.