At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
As the Manager, Greenfield and Expansion you will be accountable for the daily performance of your immediate team and responsible to contribute to the overall success of the department. With a focus on delivering high levels of revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational performance, you will oversee a team of New Home Constructions Account Specialist's to deliver sales programs and drive new sales strategies in the residential new construction market.
The primary focus is on developing and maintaining strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders to maximize sales of Rogers products and services to customers within the residential new construction market. To ensure your team's success, you will monitor site data and performance metrics on a daily basis and provide coaching as needed.
- Lead a team of New Home Construction Account Specialist's to achieve targeted sales criteria in assigned regions. Drive operational excellence by focusing on core fundamentals of the business, empower our frontline teams to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Driving sales productivity and market share growth throughout the residential new construction market segment, to accelerate return on investments through strategic project execution.
- Effective coaching support for a team of New Home Construction Account Specialist's
- Develop and implement sales plans by leveraging cross functional expertise within Rogers to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Ensure that key business indicators are met including revenue, net new households, wireless and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a sales culture focused on delivering world class sales performance through targeted site-specific management and new customer acquisition
- Strategically partners with CMA Account Executives and Sales Managers to increase Rogers market share within the residential new construction market
- Ensure team members are clear on daily, weekly, and monthly objectives including sales activity, occupancy dates, site readiness, Rogers presence and have a full vision of year-end d department goals.
- Ensure all team members are fully knowledgeable about Rogers product offerings, branding messages, and current offers/promotions. Validates all reporting of sales and other metrics, as directed, on an ongoing basis.
- Provide constant support to team members and ensure relevant information is directed / reported to appropriate channels.
- Develop, implement and monitor the coaching and career-pathing of employees, ensuring employee development and engagement
- Motivate and develop a high-performance team that will exceed customer and stakeholder expectations through adherence to a grassroots site level sales approach.
- Develop strategies and tactics that support open, timely and consistent communications throughout the team
- Work collaboratively with Director of Greenfield and Expansion to address process gaps and barriers to sales performance
- 3-5 years' experience leading sales or account management team
- Demonstrated leadership skills and sales background
- Strong experience with coaching and performance management in a sales leadership role
- Experience in developing and executing sales strategies
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing sales quotas via managing by metrics, coaching, and performance management
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word,Powerpoint,outlook etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in the competencies required for a senior leadership role (i.e. achievement orientation, team leadership, adaptability, business acumen)
- Conflict resolution and ability to collaborate with other departments to achieve common objectives
- Ability to translate the impact of operational decisions on financial results and customer/employee satisfaction
- Post-secondary degree/diploma an asset or equivalent certification in a business-related field
The successful candidate will be a full-time employee of Rogers and will receive:
- Full training on Rogers products
- An attractive remuneration package includes base pay and bonus package
- Car Allowance
- Medical and Dental benefits that begin on day 1
- 50 % discount on all Rogers Communications services
- Access to multiple Wealth-Accumulation Programs
- Tablet and smartphone for business use
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 475 Richmond Rd. (100), Ottawa, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Management
Requisition ID: 212896
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate