Expandopedia is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to drive its digital marketing programs. In this role you will provide expertise and lead the marketing automation function.
You will be responsible for creating and setting up campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, evaluating metrics, and achieving compliance. You will also need the technical knowledge to manage any integrations with the platform e.g. Data or ABM solutions.
Ideally you will have minimum 2-3 years´ Pardot administration experience along with the necessary training certifications.
In this role you will:
- Be the go-to Marketing Automation expert in the organization.
- Assist marketers in setting up their campaigns by providing technical guidance and promoting best practices.
- Provide day-to-day email and nurture marketing and landing page development and execution including audience selection, testing, and deployment.
- Create and configure email and landing page templates.
- Schedule campaigns.
- Manage lead scoring and routing to Salesforce.
- Maintain health of the database.
- Ensure campaigns are compliant with privacy laws.
- Lead and manage a Marketing Automation Specialist.
- Monitor campaign success by working with marketers to track and report campaign metrics and providing guidance to continually improve results.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A combination of marketing experience, technical ability and business savvy.
- Expertise working with a Marketing Automation solution,
HTML/CSS experience required; Adobe suite is a big bonus.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines with exceptional level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and project management tools.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages a plus!
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Expandopedia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.