Tim Hortons® Foundation Camps (THFC) is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing a group of diverse team members that believe in and are dedicated to our mission and values. We work together to foster the strengths within youth and empower them to pursue a life without limits. Our team is tireless in our commitment to youth. We radiate hope and opportunity and strive to be better and inspire others to do the same while believing in the power of camp and community.
We're posting for a:
Senior Manager, Partnership Communications & Engagement
Posting Type: Internal and external posting. This posting is as a result of a vacancy within our Staff team.
Work Location: This role will be based out of the Foundation's Home Office in St. George, Ontario. Some aspects of the role can be completed remotely, however, the majority of the work related to this role will be based out of our Home Office located in St. George, Ontario. This role will require frequent travel across Canada and the USA (Travel will commence once safe to do so as per COVID-19 considerations).
Job Summary: Reporting to the Chief Communications Officer, this position will be responsible for planning and executing on strategic efforts to increase communications and engagement with the Foundation's largest, and most critical supporters, Tim Hortons Restaurant Owners.
What would you be doing?
- Build and execute sustainable Restaurant Owner engagement plan:
- Enhance, maintain and execute org-wide engagement calendar
- Rollout and lead cross-functional approach within the Foundation
- Ensure key teams/team members have clear targets/goals against this initiative
- Increase Owner communication across all key channels and touchpoints:
- Launch multi-channel feedback measures to assess scale/degrees of engagement
- Implement continuous improvement activities driven by feedback
- Develop goal and action plan to increase Restaurant Owner engagement YOY
- Develop goal and action plan to increase number of Foundation Champions YOY
- Drive relationship stewardship plan and best practices
- Represent the Foundation at various events which are prominently attended by Restaurant Owners, in order to encourage further engagement with the Foundation
- Manage Tim Hortons Restaurant Owner involvement in the identification of Campers for the Ignite level of our Summer Program
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years communications, fundraising or donor relations experience within the not for profit sector
- College or university education in a related field
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple demands and changing priorities
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic plans
- Experience in budgeting and managing resources
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills
- Bilingual (French/English) considered an asset
Commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Tim Hortons® Foundation Camps (THFC) is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment and seeks talent with a diversity of life experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires talent regardless of age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases.
If you have special accessibility requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing us at via Isarta and a member of our HR team will get back to you. Information received relating to the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.