We are looking for a meticulous and efficient Sales Administrator from a trade or industrial background to join our inside sales team in delivering accurate product order documents. You must have an eye for detail and a natural sense of urgency is needed. The ability to navigate new software would be highly beneficial. You love to use your problem-solving skills, customer service and product knowledge to get people on the road. This role has structural career progression so this is a great chance to invest in yourself and career. Join our team to be able to use those talents where you can actually make an impact
- in a well-established sales team and a fast growing business.
Since Sterling Fleet Outfitters was launched in 2002, we've expanded to become Western Canada's premier commercial vehicle outfitter. We support mobile businesses by assembling and installing equipment for work trucks & cargo vans like shelving systems, truck caps, & ladder racks. We have a reputation for quality, a solid product line and well established customer relationships. The business is out there for the taking, and history tells us that new sales reps can have a big impact quickly.
- Working accurately and efficiently to process a daily quota orders
- Liaising with the sales team to produce daily customer estimates
- Progressing to complete complex quotes for layout and design orders for vehicle builds with 120V & 12V electrical and battery systems
- Handling ad-hoc duties including inside sales duties such as quotations, phone inquiries and showroom calls
- Producing timely and accurate customer sales orders
- Contributing to a collaborative team culture, accepting and empowering other team members
- Exposure to other areas of the business including showroom, customer service, sales and warehouse
- Experience in a high performance work culture, preferably at least 2 years in a client or customer facing role.
- Excellent computer literacy including experience in working with Microsoft Office based products, CRM software (Salesforce ideally) and inventory software
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills would be highly beneficial and prior experience in working with cost, margins and pricing
- The ability to be an agile worker, reprioritization last minute leaves you unphased.
- Hands on experience in construction, electrical, automotive, bicycle repair. You love to be hands on and DIY is in your nature
- The ability to visualise the customers concept and translate them to paper utilising exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Near Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Cloverdale and Langley City Centre. In Surrey near the Langley-Surrey border.
- You value a close-knit team, and an established brand
- You want a 5 day work week with a great company
- You want career progression
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume with a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this position.