lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate
the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai,
and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible
connections we get to make in every community we are in.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
As a member the Global Communications team, this role reports directly to the Director, Global Internal Communications and will act as a strategic partner
to internal client groups in leading operational, people and culture, and change communications for support centre employees, as well as communicating t
o our global employee base. This role will also provide leadership to lululemon's digital workplace, including the global intranet. The ideal candidate is a globally minded, highly motivated, data driven and seasoned communications professional with a passion for creating meaningful impact on employee experience and culture through periods of growth. With strong intuition and impeccable writing skills, this role is a key connector of and advisor to cross-
functional partners to directly shape lululemon's future by driving results, through people.
A DAY I N TH E LI FE
- Leads the strategy and execution of company wide employee communications strategies, working in close collaboration with senior leaders and internal stakeholders across the organization
- Works closely with People & Culture, Corporate Communications, PR, Re tail Communications, and regional partners among other functions, on strategic and change management communications
- Plays a leadership role in shaping lululemon's digital workplace program, a long with the global intranet
- Provides leadership over the internal communications measurement and analytics strategy
- Contributes to employee touch points, such as global Town Halls ?Manages and supports issues and crisis communications internally Q UALI FI CATI O N S
Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree is an asset
- A minimum of 5-7 years of communications experience within internal and change communications focused on employee experience and engagement; experience in external communications is an asset
- Adept at understanding and distilling complex, fast moving and unexpected subjects into impactful communications within tight timelines
- Strong writing skills above all, along with a healthy balance of visual communication and speaking skills
- Constant and curious learner; passionate to evolve and to lead best-in- class communications practices M U ST HAVE S
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.