Delighting our Customer is what we are all about!
We are looking for a Full-Time Sales Representative to join our growing team at our Surrey Honda dealership located at 15291 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC, V3R 3P3.
This job isn't just about having outstanding qualifications or a certain level of experience
Surrey Honda is part of the BPL Auto Group and is the preferred destination for all the Honda products and services in the Fraser Valley (and has been for many years). Surrey Honda has received many awards for excellent customer service.
We are pleased to support our team members by offering:
- Ongoing training programs offered by Honda and other industry-leading providers, to give you the best knowledge and skills
- Regular coaching and mentoring by trained and experienced coaches to support you in achieving your goals
- Team celebrations and social events to connect you with your team members
- State of the art software and communication technology
- The most competitive compensation plans, including:
- High-value benefits plan
- Retirement plan
- Car allowance
- Preferential staff pricing
Your contribution to the team:
- Be a product knowledge specialist with priority given to personalized customer service
- Greet customers and develop strong relationships with customers in an ongoing basis
- Prepare all documentation paperwork and ensure effective delivery process
- Commitment to deliver excellent customer service every time
The value that you bring with you to the team:
You have an interest and passion in what we do
That's it, that's all we need because if you have the right attitude we will help and support you with the rest.
About the Company:
BPL Auto Group, one of the Canada's most successful auto dealership groups, owns and operates three top performing automotive dealerships in the Lower Mainland
- Richmond Acura, Richmond Honda and Surrey Honda. We are exclusively focused on the Acura and Honda brands, because we strongly believe in the quality, value, safety, driving appeal and environmental responsibility of their vehicles.
With a successful track record spanning over 30 years, our 250+ employees sell and service a combined 6000+ new and used vehicles annually. We strive to excel every moment at our processes to deliver our brand promise to our customers!
We are driven by our core values of truth, transparency, trust and integrity and because we are locally and privately-owned and managed, you will always feel recognized as a valued individual.
We thank all those that have applied. However, only those considered for the position will be contacted.
During this unprecedented time, the safety of our applicants, colleagues, and customers is paramount. We continue to interview and hire, but for everyone's safety, we are conducting some interviews either over the phone or through video services such as Microsoft Teams and are adjusting the way we onboard new joiners. If you have any questions regarding your interviews or onboarding, please reach out to our Human Resources Generalist
- Stacey Kociolek.
If you have been affected in any way by COVID-19 (coronavirus) and need accommodations to the interview process, please contact Stacey Kociolek.
Are you ready to make a leap to a new job? If you are, we would like to hear from you.