To help drive sales and client growth, we are in search of a Senior Sales Representative. Reporting to the CFO, and CEO, you will take the lead in selling our capabilities and services into existing accounts and new prospects. Key to success in this role will be the ability to articulate value and sell Bornite solutions.
As a trusted advisor, you will work closely with client and prospects to deeply understand their needs and business goals and challenges. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, experienced salesperson who has a passion for business and design, embraces complex transactions, and has past experience selling services to small-to-medium-size businesses. Our ideal candidate will be a hunter, who has a consultative sales approach, and a track record in closing business for new business lines.
- Responsible for developing sales and marketing strategies, including new customer acquisition, existing account growth, new go-to-market strategies, as well as plans for execution including people and budget requirements
- Prospect and generate leads build a sales pipeline for Bornite
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business and work with the marketing team to develop, communicate and sell Bornite Services
- Close and process all prospects, managing an end-to-end sales lifecycle
- Demonstrate expertise for Bornite product suites
- Build on expert knowledge to target client base, recognize client needs and propose solutions
- Provide feedback to the CFO and represent the ?voice of the customer?
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer contact, engagement and opportunity data
- Seek constant improvement in processes and conversion metrics across the sales and marketing funnel, with reporting, experimentation, software implementations, process changes and other innovative solutions
- Entrepreneurial characteristics
- Proven and successful experience in selling business solutions and design services
- Deep experience functioning as a hunter, owning sales pipeline
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to articulate complex messages in a succinct and compelling manner
- Experience building a sales team, including recruiting and hiring sales reps, developing and implementing inside sales processes, and scaling a repeatable, dependable sales model
- Provide timely and insightful input back to CFO and marketing team
- Adaptability to go from strategic planning to diving deep into analytics, when necessary, to find root causes of problems, gain insights for process improvements and identify opportunities
- PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates that meet these requirements will be contacted for an interview. If this is you, please send us your CV and portfolio.
- Get in touch and let us know, we can't wait to meet you.
Jobs at Bornite
BORNITE is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Bornite will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Bornite will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Bornite is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Bornite is a drug-free workplace.