The Sales Analyst will assist the commercial team by gathering, sorting, summarizing and formatting data in a common and aligned format to achieve our growth objectives. The individual will create standardized reports to benefit the region and other internal customers. Duties include maintaining and updating reports with the data from different portals, KPI business trackers, and analysis of Growth key performance measures. The Sales Analyst will work collaboratively with our regional sales and marketing teams, channel partners and key account team.
The role will report to the Manager, Commercial Strategy within the global Commercial Operations & Enablement team. He/ She will have the opportunity to interact with and leverage the collective knowledge of Commercial Operations
- which includes: Global Analytics, Market Intelligence, Sales and Service Operations, Data Governance and Compensation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement, optimize and ensure adoption of sales enablement tools, technologies, and content, such as workflow automation, and analytics tools
- Support key account planning
- by providing tools for the sales managers to analyze the business.
- Analyze data and provide meaningful visualization and dashboards that clearly articulates and tracks complex data, accurately and in a consumable format
- Work closely with leadership to refine and measure key metrics and benchmarks to improve sales forecasting, planning and performance management
- Supports our monthly forecast process, with oversight and analysis of data quality and trends from the regions.
- Provide data and analysis support for Sciex strategic initiatives and contribute to meetings and workshops.
- Performs special projects to support functional areas.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to create new business intelligence, reporting and data analysis solutions
- Proactively identify improvements to existing business intelligence processes and reports
Success Factors in the Role:
- Strong desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, and be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Capable of resolving problems and overcoming obstacles to keep projects on track
- Track record for delivering results with high sense of urgency, takes ownership, is accountable, and organized with rigorous attention to detail
- Strong understanding of and experience with requirements gathering and documentation
- Ability to think critically and understand relationships from different data sources and timelines
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude with the ability to think critically
- Experience accessing, transforming and analyzing data from a variety of sources
- Be able to work independently in a fast-changing environment
- Strong communication & organizational skills, including good judgment and decision-making abilities
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Team oriented, flexible, and able to work independently
- Education equivalent to Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in related work experience.
- 2-3 years of business or sales analysis experience.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and Power BI
- Prior experience with Oracle (or other ERP system) and SFDC preferred
- Good financial analysis and diagnosis