We manage the brands of
- and run events for
- some of North America's largest companies. Our mission is to increase the exposure of our clients' brand, to bring in quality long term customers and to help drive revenue, all whilst making sure that the person
appreciates the experience with the brand. People want to listen to and be involved with Professionals!
We are looking to hire a Product Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As the Product Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing day-to-date marketing and administrative support for the Campaign Management Team. Help the team determining the most marketable features of products and then building marketing campaigns focusing on these features that drive revenue growth, article submissions, customer retention, and usage growth. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented with good verbal and written communication skills, have excellent computer skills, and a positive attitude.
Salary range: $38000
- $45000 per year
- Maintain and evaluate keyword bids, budgets, and other important metrics.
- Experiment rapidly, employing a test and learn the framework and rigorous statistical analysis.
- Analyze campaign performance to detect trends and new growth opportunities.
- Monitor performance frequently to be able to react to changes quickly and decisively.
- Provide insight and work closely with the other team members to meet business needs.
- Contribute to achieving business objectives.
- Develop reports and analytics data.
- Manage the team's resource requirements.
- Assist in resolving queries.
- Coordinate the team's workload.
- Ensure that all service standards are met.
- Sales pipeline management.
- Undertake staff training.
- Provide team members with personal objectives and development plans.
- Degree and/or experience in Marketing and/or Communications is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong operational, administrative, and organizational skills are essential.
- Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at the same time.