The Granite Club is looking for a creative, proactive, and motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, coordinating, and maintaining digital content.
Benefits of working for the Club:
- Healthy and delicious complimentary daily food offerings in our Staff Caf.
- Extensive medical and dental benefits for employees and their families.
- Complimentary indoor parking.
- Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family.
- Discounted Goodlife Fitness and GTA yoga studio memberships.
- An Employee Wellness Program focused on both physical and mental health.
- Exciting Discounts on the Club's retail and spa products and services.
- Employee amenities including a comfortable Employee resting lounge, Employee on-site gym, free wi-fi, and Employee computer stations.
- Maintains the highest level of quality, accuracy, consistency, and appropriateness in all Club communications.
- Creates and maintains web content and processes, using a content management system and following a web design, development, and usability best practices to keep Club website up to date, consistent and accurate for all promotions and events; prepares and sends email campaigns as needed.
- Writes and designs web content for digital promotions and business materials.
- Follows corporate brand guidelines and works with the Communications Team to create output that follows Club format and standards, and protects brand identity.
- Acts as primary contact with website vendor assist with the development, management, and maintenance of optimal website information architecture, and drives exceptional Member experience and engagement.
- Acts as department liaison for technology and application requests; identify new strategies to keep Club communication methods current by analyzing trends, and developing updated approaches designed to drive Members of all ages to the website for easy access to accurate and engaging information that is easy to navigate.
- Provides professional and friendly customer service and technical support to Members and departments.
- Degree or diploma in digital marketing, media, or related field.
- 4-5 years of related professional experience in a communications or marketing environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent writing, and proofreading skills.
- Computer skills: proficient in Mac and PC environments with extensive skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Adobe Lightroom, PDF form creation and optimization, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and more
- Proven ability to adapt and learn; a self-starter.
- Web skills: Experience working within web content management and email campaign systems; strong knowledge of web best practices and familiarity with web development and design concepts; HTML and CSS coding.
- Creative and tenacious problem solver.
- Design skills: a keen eye for visual aesthetics and branding; good knowledge of color systems, artwork preparation, and the print production process.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; project management and multitasking; working independently and as part of a team.
- Exemplary interpersonal and customer service skills; a positive attitude and demonstrated success in liaising with many stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Process-driven, highly accountable with experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Nice to haves: video editing; digital screen software; creation of motion graphics; photography.
About the Club:
The Granite philosophy of uncompromising quality is showcased in its state-of-the-art athletic facilities, world-class events and programs for all ages, delectable dining experiences, and personalized services, each tailored to suit the varied needs and desires of its diverse and sophisticated Membership.
The Granite Club is Canada's premier private Members' family, athletic, recreation, and social club. Located in north Toronto, we offer our 11,000 Members the highest standard of facilities, programs, and services.
We strive to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service. We'll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
If you are a passionate individual looking to work as part of an established team, click apply now!