Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel's mission is to give everyone a chance at love. The app curates quality matches with fuller profiles that result in real conversations. Globally, CMB has generated millions of real dates and thousands of lasting relationships. Coffee Meets Bagel was named one of the Top 10 Dating apps by Time Magazine and the Best Dating App for Women by Refinery29. It has also been voted the #1 recommended dating app for singles looking for relationships.
Every day, millions of people are looking to find love, and Coffee Meets Bagel can help them do just that. Using data, we need you to determine the best way to reach these people and help drive changes that further our vision of helping singles form meaningful connections with other amazing singles! The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for partnering with our marketing, finance, and engineering teams to provide the facts needed to make better decisions and to help spread the word about our app to the world. You will be responsible for driving and managing our performance marketing data, tracking our marketing universe, and finding insights that drive our performance marketing (paid user acquisition/UA) strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, finance, and engineering teams to provide data-driven insights that will help define the marketing roadmap and drive significant increase in core business metrics.
- Create internal dashboards to measure our performance marketing campaigns.
- Deliver ad-hoc analyses and reports to support business needs and understand customer and subscriber behavior without heavy guidance.
- Work directly with engineering to structure our data and ensure data integrity & quality.
- Communicate actionable insights to business stakeholders and maintain documentation about key findings.
- Partner with marketing to build monitoring for top funnel metrics from the iTunes and Google Play stores.
- Bachelors and at least 2 years work experience in mobile app performance marketing (including Facebook mobile app install ads).
- Experience working with mobile marketing attribution service providers (e.g., Appsflyer, Adjust, Branch/TUNE, or other similar 3rd party services).
- High proficiency in manipulating and wrangling large datasets with SQL, including the ability to use aggregate functions, subqueries, CTEs, and window functions.
- Basic proficiency with business intelligence (BI) reporting & visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, Mode, etc).Basic understanding of statistical concepts.
- Capable of condensing data and telling a persuasive story to business stakeholders.
- Self-starter, with ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, drive change through influence, and collaborate effectively with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders.
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Google mobile Universal App Campaigns (UAC) or mobile in-app purchases (subscription, a la carte, etc).
- Experience working with mobile dating apps.
- Competency in R, Python, or another scripting language.