We manage the brands of
- and run events for
- some of North America's largest companies. Our mission is to increase the exposure of our clients' brand, to bring in quality long term customers and to help drive revenue, all whilst making sure that the person
appreciates the experience with the brand. People want to listen to and be involved with Professionals!
The successful candidate will be looking after internal and external communications in a variety of formats regarding the sales pipeline. You may also be helping to assist in customer service, overseeing work done by external suppliers, and help with the preparation of the sales and marketing program. You may be reporting to an executive or a manager.
Salary range: $46000
- $56000 per year.
- Collaborate with management to develop and execute organizational sales communication and market branding strategies.
- Assist with the creation of customer proposals, invoices, and service agreements.
- Coordinate with the proper company personnel to provide timely and accurate answers for the customers.
- Schedule department meetings and calls.
- Professionally handle customer escalations and transferring them to the appropriate peers.
- Help to coordinate marketing collateral, liaising with external suppliers.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales and customer relationship building and communicate these to your manager.
- Assist with the day-to-day marketing campaign activities.
- College degree in marketing, or business preferred.
- Concentration in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications preferred.
- Capable of prospecting and pitching clients in person, via phone or email.
- Understanding of basic advertising concepts and techniques.
- Use and maintain a customer CRM database.
- Prospecting via e-mail, telephone, and in-person at industry events.
- Hard-working, punctual team player.
- Comfortable working within deadlines.